Chapter 3:Whydontwe go to the boardwalk Part 1

Warning this chapter wasn't edited!!!Also I wrote this whole chapter being very hyper so yap.Anyway continue at ur own risk!!!

-Recap-
"Hey Jess can we go to the boardwalk?"Jamie questioned looking over the couch.

"Suregytt why not,"I saying getting up to go changed.

To be continued......

-Jamie's Pov (u didn't see that coming)-

"What is up everybody!"Jessica yelled into the camera.

"So we just wanted to say that we're gonna go to the beach to film a cover for you guys,"I started.

"And most likely since we are the Paul sisters we're gonna do some reckless sh*t!"Jillian smiled as Jessica turned off the camera.

"Ok I'll text Logan since I get dressed faster and you two go get dressed,"Jessica said taking her phone out.

"Wait why is Logan gonna go?"Jillian questioned.

"Smartass he's gonna record the video,"I say hitting Jillian in the back of the head.

"Ohhh sorry,"She cheekily smiled.

"Whatever lets get dressed,"Jessica said getting up and walking to the closet.

"What did Logey?"Jillian asked.

"He said he'll meet us there just get dressed!"Jessica yelled.

"Ok ok whatever!"Jillian said crossing her arms.

A laughed at my 15 year old sister acting like such a child as I looked for what to wear.

-Time skip to after they get dressed because what's the point of describing it-

(That's what they wearing if u were wondering also the hair is just there to show u the style!!!:3)-Jessica's Pov-

-Jessica's Pov-

"Jillian you better hold on to the guitar like it's your!"I growled at Jillian who was sitting in the back holding the guitar.

"Ok ok I get it,"Jillian sighed rolling her eyes.

"Remember the guitar was more money then your life is,"Jamie jokingly said.

"Shut up Jamie,"Jillian pouted.

"Can't you guys go a day with out fighting?"I questioned with my eyes on the road.