Reality.

Theo looked at Maddi. " Wheres the guy?" He asked. " Kellin?" She gave him the adress. Theo drove the the house. " Oh god. Did you live the in projects? " He asked. Maddi looked at him " Does it look like I'm in the fucking mood?" she snapped.

Theo pulled into the drive way. He knocked on the door. Another woman came to the door. " The fuck you want?" she snapped? Theo smiled. " Hello to you too. Kellin here?" He asked. " KELLIN SOME DUDE IS HERE TO SEE YOU. PUT ON SOME PANTS." She screamed. Theo took a few step back and tightened his tie. Kellin came to the door. Dirty blonde hair. Green eyes black skinny jeans and no shirt. " Who the fuck are you?" Kellin pushed him back. " Your worst nightmare. You better leave Maddi alone. Or you will be one of the fucked up pieces of shit in the neighbor hood. Got it? "Theo snapped.

Maddi stepped out of the car. She gave Kellin a disgusted look.  " Bitch" Kellin muttered. Theo punched him in the face, knocking him down on the ground.

Maddi Grabed a suit case and packed her clothes, makeup, and hair products. She ran out of the house and back into the car. Theo looked down at kellin. Who was starting to get up. " stay the fuck away from her dumbass."

Theo got into the car. " You okay?" He asked? Maddi had her arms crossed.  She looked at him. " Thank you." She kissed his cheek and buckled her seat belt.