Settling In.

Theo had Drove Maddi to his house. Maddi looked up. " Which floor do you live on?" She asked. Theo laughed. He grabed her bag out of the trunk , unlocked the door. "All 3" He smiled.

"Make yourself a home. Theres plenty of rooms. My room, Guest room. My Room. " He said. Maddi laughed. "My clothes, theres not enough room for my shit." Theo Led Maddi upstairs to his room. It was a A light blue, with black decor , and white dressers. The bathroom was huge. Black marble with a built in jauizzi and a shower that can fit up to 10 people in it. "wheres your closet?" Maddi asked? " Theo Laughed. He opened the door. So much stuff. There was some how enough space for her to unpack her things and make it feel like him. " Wheres the second bed?" Maddi asked. Theo was confused. " I just met you like, 10 hours ago. We kissed, And you expect me to sleep in the same bed as someone I dont know?" Maddi snapped. " I told you everything about me. What else is there? If you're gonna be this way, you minus well move in the guess room. Across the hall. "ugh. Fine. I will. Maddi grabed her stuff and started unpacking her room.

She found chalkboard paint and grey. She Painted the walls. The walls where gray. And the decor was chalkboard.

She mad herslef feel like home. She put on a pair of Gray skin tight leggings and a blue SWS shirt and went downstairs. Theo Was at the kitchen table eating. "Maddi" he asked. " Yes?" she replied. "Do you really have feelings for me? Or where you just saying that?" He asked. Maddi looked at him. " If I didnt have feelings for you. I wouln't be here." she replied. "Fuck!" she dropped her phone. She bent over and picked it up. " Theodore.  Stop looking. Its not gonna help.. Ugh. I'mma go take a shower." She said. " May I join?" he laughed. Maddi looked at him and raised an eye brow.

She waited for the water to warm up. She was in Theo's bathroom. Hers was too small. She began undressing. She poured some Bubble bath in the bath. She got in and Blasted her music. " For Fuck Sake Maddi!" Theo screamed. She laughed and turned it up louder.

20 Minutes later.

Theo walked in. He wasn't used to sharing shit. "Holy fuck Theo What the hell!?" Maddi screamed. " I'm sorry! I'm not used to it.... Can I join?" He asked again. Maddi raised her eye brows. " I'm taking that as a yes." He muttered. Maddi had her music too loud. So he couldnt hear her. Theo began getting undressed. he steped in. Maddi Opened her eyes. " the fuck theo?" she said. " I was taking it as a yes." He smiled.

Maddi reached for a towl trying not to get up. She grabed the towl put it over her then wrapped it around her. Theo got out too. He wrapped the towl around his waist. Maddi stared at Theo. He did the same aswell. Maddi took a few steps closer to him. He did the same. Theo was taller than Maddi. She up at him. He looked into her eyes, a light , but bright blue...

Theo grabed her waist and pulled her closer. She bit her lip. He kissed her. She pressed harder.. with such passion... "Maddi. Will you be my girl... friend?" he paused.