Depends.

Maddi Looked at him. Her eyes began to tear up. She grabed his face and Kissed him. She pulled away. "Theodore. I like you in all but, We havn't known eachother for that long. I mean. Hell. We've already kissed, we haven't said I love you. Why don't you ask that maybe in a month or too." Maddi said. Theo shook his head. " I understand, But what If i don't have feelings for you then?". Maddi looked at him disgustingly. She put on a new change of clothes and walked away.

When she got to her room she threw herself on the bed. " This is why I don't get close to people." She said to herself.

A few hours later she had fallen asleep.

*Maddi's Dream*

Theo and Maddi laughing together. They where in a feild. Maddi has sworn she had seen it before. " Always and forever" Maddi said. Theo laughed. "Forever babe" When they went to go hold hands she found a set of 2 rings on her ring finger. They got married.

*Still her dream*

Maddi's crying. Theo is by her side holding on to her. His head is down. She notices a pregancy test in the right arm. Postitive.

She hears a baby crying. "Its a girl!" a woman shouts. Shes giving birth..

Maddi and Theo where in the kitchen. " I swear to god. If you're sleeping with her. You better tell the truth. So help me, I will chop your dick off." She screamed while throwing a plate.

Maddi is walking down South. Ave. Her phone in one hand and Starbucks in the other. A man bumps into her. " Oh My! I'm so sorry! its my fault" The man reaches her hand out. "No, its fine. I was texting. Don't worry about it." She grabs his hand. "Good, you're comming with *Maddi starts to wake up". "No! S--p! J-

*End of dream*

"Maddi, wake up. Its 1:56 pm. Co'mon." Theo woke her up. He was shirtless. "Huh? Oh.. How'd you get in?" She asked. "You left the door cracked. You where screaming, Everything okay?" he asked. Maddi shook her head. "Yeah- Yeah.. Just a bad dream. Sorry. Didn't mean to scare anyone." she said.

Maddi pulled her hair up in a messy bun and went downstairs. She trotted into the kitchen. "Eggs okay?" she asked Theo. "Its lunch." He remarked. " You think I give a damn?" She hissed.

After they ate Maddi talked to Theo about her dream. Theo was confused. Like he's heard it before. Like something like that happened to him...