3

As soon as I get to P.E. I'm greeted by my good friend, Maya. She just recently moved to where I live and we became friends within the week of her being here. She was a smaller girl, about 4'9 and a small frame. "Hey LeAnn," Maya chirped. Maya was mostly friendly and very rarely was she ever mad or angry.

"Hey Mayaaa, do you know what we're doing for P.E. today?" I always ask because I like to be prepared. "I think we're playing Dodgeball, but the coaches said we may go outside and walk". Ugh I hate walking outside, it's always so hot out there.

When the coaches announce that we're playing Dodgeball, I stand up and make my way towards my side of the gym. I'm relatively good at Dodgeball, though I'm not the best. I only have a good arm because my cousin plays baseball and I have to pitch for him sometimes while he practices.  The game starts and I lay back so I don't get hit first and wait for someone to throw a ball towards me. When I finally get a ball I throw it and hit some girl named Megan. Everyone looks at me with wide eyes and then go back to playing their game.

Megan is probably one of the most annoying girls in the world. All she ever talks about is herself and she also happens to like talking about my best friend, Kate. She always tried to talk to me, but I usually just try to get away before she gets a word out of her mouth. I've yelled at her a couple of times for being a bitch and for making fun of Kate. She deserved it.

When the game ends, everyone walks back up the bleachers to get their stuff and walk to different rooms. I walk to my class with my friend Grace because her class is right next to mine.

Meet Grace, the best soccer player I've probably ever met. I used to be on the same soccer team with her and I didn't like her when I was, but when I started talking to her we started getting closer. She always somehow injures herself during a game so she's been put at defense so she can somehow not get sent to the hospital during games. Even though I stopped playing, I still sometimes watch soccer games if Grace invites me.

When I get into the class I listen to other conversations and lay my head down. I put my head up when I feel a tap on my shoulder by none other than my ex, Chace. We dated for year until I decided maybe I shouldn't date a guy that treats me like he would his sister. Him and I were still good enough friends that we can have a conversation and laugh every once in a while.

"Wake up sleepyhead," He chuckles as he makes his way back to his table. "I was not asleep, I just put my head down since I didn't have anyone to talk to," I replied back to him. As soon as he starts trying to say something back the class starts and I just wait for it to end.

●●●

Once the class ends I walk into the hallway and wait for Grace to get out if class so we can head to lunch together. Lunch is probably my favorite time of the day because that's where I get to eat. I love eating.

When lunch ends I walk back to my second period class because we left off in that class and I just wait for it to end so I can go to math. I don't exactly like math nor am I good at I just like it because I sit next to Kate and also the two funniest guys in the class. They like to joke on me and Kate but it's always in good fun. When our teachers tells us it's time to go to our next class I pack my things up and wait outside the class.

"Good morning class, we're going to the computer lab today," our math teacher, Mrs.Capucci, states. With that I stare at Kate who looks at me at the same time and starts laughing.

●●●

A/N... hey guyssss, go was this chapter?? am I getting better or worse as I go?? I dunno

anyways don't forget to like and voteee!!

xoxo - zo