Chapter 1

This is little Cynthia!

Third Person POV

It was a normal day at the Fairy Tail guild. Natsu and Gray arguing like always, Erza breaking up the fight and everyone just laughing and smiling like any normal day. Well, that was the case until Gramps showed up.

"My children I have something-" Gramps got cut off by a little girl with dark purple hair.

"Gram-chan!" The little girl looked up at him with bright dark blue eyes. Gramps smiled at the 6-year-old dragon slayer,

"Cynthia I have to make an important announcement okay."

"Sorry, Gram-chan." Cynthia then went over to Natsu's side. Meanwhile, Gramp's face went serious.

"Now my children I want every single one of you to be careful. The guild Angelia (a made up guild) has been slaughter by a group of evil mages. Apparently, their goal is to wipe out all mages. That way they will have a bigger chance of taking over. They have not been identified but I want you all to be more aware of your surroundings. The Magic Council is trying to find out who these people are, so until then you must all walk in groups anywhere you go. You got that!"

"Hai!"

"Good, that was all I wanted to tell you all, you may resume to what you were doing." And with that Master left to go back to his office.

"I don't have a good feeling about this." Lucy said with a scared look on her face." I mean if they were able to destroy Angelia then they must be really tough to beat!" She said panicking.

"It will all be okay Lu-chan. We are Fairy Tail! We are a family and will always look out for each other no matter what!" Cynthia said with a big smile on her face. Lucy looked at Cynthia how can she have a big smile on her face after what she just heard! She really is something. Lucy smiled to herself. I can't wait to see how she will be like in the future. I just know that whatever she will be she will be successful and that everyone in Fairy Tail will always love her.

"Thank you, Cynthia, you're right everything will be okay." Lucy picked her up and twirled her around. She started to giggle and Lucy smiled.

"Yeah, everything will go back to the way it was in no time!" Natsu yelled with that big smile of his. Then everything went back to its cheery atmosphere.

Meanwhile, the first guild master was watching with a smile, proud of what this guild has become one big happy family.

(CUE THE BARNEY SONG!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 week later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week has gone by and nothing has happened to any of the guild members. Everyone was currently in the guild. Natsu was just looking at the mission board.