Tiffany

I watch as Caleb crumples to the ground, gripping the carpet, he rocks backwards and forwards while mumbling, "I have to be careful, he will find out..." a tear rolls down Caleb's cheek, and I instinctively go closer to him to soothe and comfort him, however my presence appears to make it worse, as he shakes more and more. Suddenly his shoulders start uncontrollably shaking, as he begins scratching at his arms, fast drawing blood. As the blood drips onto the carpet, I try to break Caleb out of his trance by gently shaking him and talking directly to him, however it does not work, so I have to call my colleagues in to help. 

25 minutes later and Caleb has been restrained, he is now in the comfort of a hospital bed,with pretty young nurses, waiting on him hand and foot, some are reluctant  to help him, knowing his history, that's the issue being in a small town. The Doctor quietly closes the door to his room, peering through the window I see Caleb in the bed, he looks asleep.                                                            "How is he Madge?" I ask, my good friend, who I asked to be the one to tend to him,                             "Well he's asleep now, sorry love, he was in a right state, are you sure its the right time to release him into the general public, he should have further medical help." 

"What on earth do you mean?" I ask, anger building up, hardly believing everything that Caleb has gone through, waiting for this day and for it to now not go ahead.                                                          "Well sweetie, he kept hyperventilating and saying all these things mainly about his Father. I think he is afraid of him, almost like being released worsens those fears, will he be safe?" 

"Yes, he did keep mentioning that before. His file was very vague when he came to me, barely anything about his family. Is there anything else about his Father?" 

"Well I guess first would be name and occupation." Madge replied, flicking through Caleb's file that she had in her hand, after much flicking she comes up with something hidden at the back,      "Ah well it says here, his Father is Morgan Taylor." Madge replied, frowning, giving me the feeling she was thinking the same thing as me. 

"How was that never pointed out before? He is the DI at Greenville police station, he must have had something to do with the case, the fucking bastard!" I angrily responded, his son is afraid of him, he has never made an effort to communicate with him, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what went on here.