Chapter 19: A Romantic Date

-------------Author’s POV------------

After 30 minutes of sleeping, You finally woke up and was surprised when you saw another rose. It was a different rose from the other flowers given to you so you suspected it was from another person. Curiosity is inevitable and you can’t help but wonder who gave you those floras. Being in deep thought, you didn’t notice that someone is behind you. That person covered your eyes and snickered.

“Yah. Get off.” you said sternly.

“I won’t.” the person stubbornly says. Based on the voice, it’s a guy. You slowly inspected the guy’s hand to know who he is.

“Sehunnie?” you ask, but was certain of your answer. Sehun removed his hand from your eyes and pecked a kiss on your cheek. And as usual, a blush crept on your face.

“My Minnie is blushing~” he cooed, teasing you. You shoved him away to show your irritation.

“Awww~ Don’t get angry Minnie-yah~ Sehunnie is just joking~” he says trying to act cutely so that you will accept his apology. You looked at Sehun with a smile etched on your face.

“How can I get angry with you Sehunnie?” you ask and for some unknown reason, you peck a kiss on Sehun’s cheek too. Both are surprised by the sudden action and both are undeniably blushing.

“I-I’m….” You were about to apologize when Sehun hugged you and gave out a warm smile.

“Saranghae yo~ My minnie-yah!” he shouts making you smile in glee. Sehun moved away and intertwined his hands with yours and pulled you out.

“W-wait Sehunnie! Where are we going?!” you ask, but more like shouting.

“You’ll see!” he replies happily.

//Rooftop

“What.” This was the first thing you said when you saw a helicopter parked on the rooftop. Sehun simply laughed at the your reaction.

“Are you that surprised?” he asks, mock present in his voice.

“Of course I am. Who else wouldn’t be?” you reply obviously. Sehun didn’t say anything but pulled you again towards the helicopter.

“Yah! Don’t tell me we are going to ride this?!” You ask. Sehun raises his eyebrows.

“What else is there to do with this thing?” Sehun retorts. You both went in the helicopter and did what the pilot instructed of you. Your hands are still attached with Sehun even when you went inside the helicopter.

I guess nothing can ever break those hands apart.

The helicopter started to defy gravity and flew in the sky like a bird. You're certainly amazed with the amazing view you're seeing right now. This is the first time you ever rode a helicopter so you're really stunned.

“Woooow! Look at that Hunnie-yah!” you exclaim like a kid pointing at the beautiful beach lying underneath. Instead of looking, Sehun blushed at the pet name his girlfriend gave him. When you noticed the quiet Sehun, you looked at him, wondering what’s wrong with your lover.

“Is there something wrong, Hunnie-yah?” you ask cutely. Sehun yet again blushed furiously at the pet name. “Hunnie. Are you sick? You look so pale.” you ask yet again and placed your palm on the boy’s forehead. Sehun didn’t reply because of the bliss he’s feeling right now.