3.5

//Taekook//

"Taekook."

Nobody's P.O.V
The doctor smiled at Jungkook and Taehyung. "Okay."

Jungkook smiled widely and looked at Taehyung again. "Dear, I think you should rest."

Taehyung just smiled weakly once again while nodding. "You should rest Taehyung, we need to weigh and do measurements to the baby." The nurse said.

"Okay." Taehyung kissed their baby's head one more time and handed the nurse their baby.

Jungkook still kept his gaze on Taehyung. "Tae you need to rest now, you're still sweating a bit, and you're breathing heavily still." Jungkook said worriedly.

>>>><<<<

J.J.K
The nurses took Taehyung into a room and let him sleep. Meanwhile I was in a room connected to Taehyung's room and I was holding my baby talking softly to him.

"Taekook I love you so much. I can't wait until you become a toddler. I'll help you learn to walk, talk, and most of all be yourself."

"Me and you're mommy will give you all of our love. Also support you when you're older." I smiled at Taekook and kissed his forehead while I caressed his soft like hair.

Taekook just smiled. Then all of a sudden the door opens and my eyes met with Jin and Namjoon.

Jin smiles and then gasps lightly. "Oh my god~"

"You're baby is so cute!" Jin sequels. I just chuckle and hold out Taekook so Jin could hold him.

Jin looks at me and smiles again and takes ahold of my baby

"Awww. Girl or boy?" Jin questioned while poking the baby's cheek. "Boy." I answer.

"Aw he looks like you." He smiles looking at me. "Where's Tae?" He asks.

"Resting."

"Oh okay. He needs it." Jin sighs in relief. "Congrats kook." Namjoon says wrapping his arm around my shoulder while looking at the baby.

"Cutie." Jin coes making the baby smile again. "Here Namjoon hold him." Jin says handing Namjoon the baby.

"Oh~ a boy." Namjoon smiles. But then all of a sudden the baby frowns and starts crying.