3.1

//Miracle?//

"I-I'm pregnant."

J.J.K
Me and Namjoon talked for about thirty minutes and we walked back inside.

"Jungkook, I'm gonna go to the toilet." Namjoon said nudging my elbow.

I nodded and he walked the opposite direction while I walked upstairs.

I slowly got up and hear soft crying. I walk up to the door and listen.

"Shh~ it's okay. Everything is gonna be fine~ shh~" I hear Jin talking...more like whispering to someone.

"J-Jin I'm sc—ared." My heart dropped, I notice the soft crying was from Taehyung.

I was about to burst through the door but Jin opened it. I looked at Jin with wide eyes and then I look at Taehyung.

He looked at me with puffy eyes and tears still coming down his beautiful eyes, my heart ached seeing him like this.

I cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips. "Tae? Baby? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked still feeling my heart ache.

He just smiled weakly at me and grabbed my wrist. "I-I'm okay K-Kookie, it's just—"

"We will tell you Jungkook. But I think it's best for Tae to tell you." Jin said cutting Tae off. Tae nodded so I just smiled and kissed his lips again.

< Evening >

Jin and Namjoon was getting ready to leave and I noticed Taehyung was getting nervous about something.

I don't wanna ask because I don't wanna make him uncomfortable, I just couldn't help but glance at him here and there.

"Bye Eomma Jin." Taehyung said hugging Jin tightly. "Bye Tae. It's okay everything will be fine just tell him tomorrow okay? Just call me if you need any help." Jin said hugging back.

"Okay~" Taehyung said pouting.

"Goodbye Kook." Namjoon said pulling me in for a bro-hug. "Bye Namjoon." I said.

>>>><<<<

K.T.H
I walk into the bedroom and hold onto the pregnancy test.

I can't believe I'm pregnant. This is impossible, I'm a guy and it's just so much for me to take.

I just wonder what Jungkook's reaction will be...

I hear Jungkook call my name and I quickly open the drawers and place the pregnancy test in the back.

I close the drawer and walk out. "Yes?" I said walking downstairs.

"Come here." He says holding his hands out for me. I chuckle and slowly get into his embrace.

I inhale his scent and smile.

Jungkook as a father. ♥️

We just cuddle on the couch and mumble sweet things to each other.