•Plane Crashes & Hugs• [Paul x Reader]

[Paul x Reader]
Requested by: yoyoshescoolio

Y/N Pov•
I sat in my rocking chair comfortably by the fire. My Cat C/N sitting on my lap, purring peacefully.

It was a cold winter day in London, nothing to bother me in the deep woods in a small cabin.

I was sipping my coffee until I hear a loud crash. I gently set C/N on the ground as they mewed in protest.

I scurried to my door and slipped my boots on and rushed outside to see a crashed plane.

Paul pov, 3 hours before•
I sat at the table joking with Patryk. I suddenly hear the base intercom turn on.

"Will Paul and Patryk please report to Red Leaders office"

I sighed and stood up and motioned for Pat to follow.

As we where walking down the long corridor Pat looked at me. "Wonder what Red Leader wants now" I shrugged in response.

~1 longggg walk across the ENTIRE Red Army base later~

I stepped up to the door and looked at Pat.

We pushed open the door and stepped in. "You called us Sir?" I asked Red Leader.

"Yes, I need you to invade the Cobalt Army base. We found recent information of where the base may be located. You will need to go there, disguise your selves as soldiers, and get all of the information of the base possible"

Me and Pat nodded and headed to the jet.

~later on the plane ride~

"Uhhh Pat" I looked at him "Hmm?" I pointed at the fuel "Were ou-"

"OH SHIT-" I heard Pat exclaim, I looked out the window to see the plane crashing into the forest.

I sat there my eye throbbing in pain, I tried to move but couldn't.

I suddenly felt a weight lift off of me and looked up and saw a H/L H/C girl staring down at me, worry spread all over her face.

She reached out a hand and I quickly grabbed it. She pulled me up and into a hug.

I paused before hugging back quickly.
She then let go and started looking for Pat.

She eventually pulled him out to and pulled him into a hug too.

~1 hour later~

Me, Pat and Y/n (I figured out her name after she helped me and Pat patch up our scrapes) sat in her chair with C/n sitting in Pats lap purring.

We where all drinking coffee and watching 'Space Cats'

Today was a good day, I met Y/n, escaped the Red Army forever, and it all happened because Plane Crashes and Hugs

END

I had a lot of fun writing this! Again thanks to yoyoshescoolio for the request!

458 words