Alpha

Raven's POV
I held my jacket closed as the cold wind started to overpower me. The January weather was the worst in Wisconsin and I couldn't wait to leave it. Five more months and I would be a high school graduate and college freshman, I've already been accepted to 2 schools here in Wisconsin and 2 Out-of-state;however None of from my two dream schools Clark Atlanta University and UCLA. Not hearing from these schools yet really put a shot in my confidence but I'm gonna keep hope until I get those letters of denial.

"Hey Bubba!" I Smiled as I turned my head to the voice, Ik exactly who it was my Bestfriend Mya. Mya was my rock, she always made sure I had fun and basically balanced out my life. She was my first friend in 4th grade & she's been my Bestf every since.

"Mya!" I partially yelled bringing her close to me into a hug. It was cold outside and her warmth is definitely what I needed.

"A Little tight there Bubba" She exaggerated stretching her voice as if I were taking her last breath. I loved that About Her, she was so live and goofy and dramatic.

I laughed letting her go "Sorry, it's cold out here" I said speaking in a soft tone.

"Well where's your coat you trynna get Cute for somebody? Who is he?" She squinted her eyes giving me a cutting eye. Lucky I was saved by the school bus that pulled up in front of us so I took that chance & rushed on the bus taking a front seat, She of course sat right next to me.

"Why are you sitting here? You don't usually sit he-"

"Shh" I cut her off and nodded my head to the seat beside us to give her a hint. She slowly looked over and The a boy sitting there alone.

"Well sit next to him why don't you" she whispered. I became extremely nervous and thought about how much this isn't the best time to shoot my shot.

"Go bubba, it's ok just talk to him, see what he likes to do and stuff" She Said helping me.

"Ok Ok" I Felt a bit motivated as Mya stood letting me by her and I took seat next to him. Instantly I regretted my decision as he Look over at me. He was beautiful and all I could do was stare everything about him made me nervous, his strong jawline, light brown eyes, almond skin and freckles that compliment his face very well.

My nerves were bad as ever and I could barely speak. I Just turned my head away from him and looked straight forward. Even though it didn't do any justice because I had already been Staring at him for like 1000 years.

"Are you alright?" He asked. I gave him a quick glance nodded staring back ahead of me tucking my straighten hair behind my ear. The bus had stopped and I didn't want to waste any time getting off that bus "What's your name" he continued.

"I'm Raven" I said a bit nervous standing up and made my way off the bus with him right behind me.

"Ohh nice to meet you, I'm Keith"

Mya:

Ik This Chapter was super boring but it will get better and more interesting!