All About Us

Keith's POV

Keith's POV

"You look beautiful Raven" I said as she opened the door. She really did look beautiful in her casual clothes. She wore tight curls in her hair a black skater skirt and a tie-dye orange shirt. I stared at her for a while.

"Thank you, Mr. Powers you look good too" she complimented. Tonight was gonna be about her and I, all about us.

"Shall we?"

I reached my hand out for hers and lead her to the Car where our driver waited. After helping her in I got in behind her.

The ride was short and goofy but we had finally made it to the carnival. I got Raven and I all access passes and she seemed pretty excited. I loved seeing her excited, I love seeing her smile and laugh it makes me happy. I'd never thought I'd be feeling someone this much after not even a month of being friends.

"Keith you alright?"

"Yea, I'm cool. You ready to ride some rides?" I Asked Her

"Yessss!!!" She Yelled Excitedly as we Started our journey at the carnival.

Raven's POV"Oh God, my head is pounding" I said holding my head we had just got of the slingshot and Keith and I both passed out a couple times

Raven's POV
"Oh God, my head is pounding" I said holding my head we had just got of the slingshot and Keith and I both passed out a couple times.

"Yea, That had to be the worst but most fun experience I've ever been in" He said chuckling before wrapping his arm loosely around my waist while we walked away from the ride.

"Let's eat" I said excitedly, I loved carnival foods everything tasted better and I was hungry at that. "What ya craving right now?" He asked. That was a good question I put my hand on my chin in thought before finding myself standing right I front of a stranger who began to yell at Keith.

"Uhhhh pauseee bitch. Don't worry about who the fuck I am. He doe-" I was cut off my Keith covering my mouth. "Get lost Lashay, I told you we're over" Keith said nonchalantly walking away with me.

"That bitch ugly anyways!" She yelled at us. At that moment my thoughts were clouded I slipped from Keith's arms and charged her immediately punching her in the face.

She fell to the ground and I got heated. "GET UP BITCH!" I yelled at her only to realize she was knocked out. I went to lift my leg until I felt my body being lifted and carried out the gates of the carnival.

"RAVEN! What the hell" Keith yelled at me Getting out the car.

"But Keith I was just protecting you.. why are you so mad?"

"Raven..." He took a deep breath and began to pace around with frustration.

"Keith..."

"Raven, that girl  is pregnant...."