# 6 ~ quotes from 'Greys Anatomy' ♥

"Did you say it? I love you? I don’t ever want to live without you. You changed my life… did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work towards it. But every now and then, look around. Drink it in. ‘Cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

"For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can’t get out of your head, so that when your lips finally touch you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep you never want to come up for air. You can’t cheat your first kiss. Trust me, you don’t want to. ‘Cause when you find that right person for a first kiss, it’s everything."

"Looking back, it’s easy to see when a mistake has been made… to regret a choice that seemed like a decent idea at the time. But if we used our best judgement and listened to our hearts, we are more likely to see that we chose wisely, and avoided the deepest, most painful regret of them all – the regret that comes from letting something amazing pass you by."

"Sometimes, the key to making progress is to recognize how to take that very first step. Then you start your journey. You hope for the best and you stick with it, day in, day out. Even if you’re tired, even if you want to walk away, you don’t. Because you are a pioneer. But nobody ever said it’d be easy."

We all think we’re going to be great. And we feel a little bit robbed when our expectations aren’t met. But, sometimes, our expectations sell us short. Sometimes, the expected simply pales in comparison to the unexpected.

You gotta wonder why we cling to our expectations. Because the expected is just what keeps us steady… standing… still. The expected is just the beginning.

The unexpected… is what changes our lives."

,,You never know the biggest day of your life is the biggest day. Not until its happening. You don’t recognize the biggest day of your life. Not until you’re right in the middle of it. The day you commit to something or someone… The day you get your heart broken. The day you meet your soul mate. The day you realize there’s not enough time… because you want to live forever. Those are the biggest days. The perfect days."

" It can be scary to find out you’ve been wrong about something but we can’t be afraid to change our minds, to accept that things are different, that they’ll never be the same, for better or for worse. We have to be willing to give up what we used to believe. The more we’re willing to accept what is and not what we thought, we’ll find ourselves exactly where we belong."

"Friends are the family we choose."

"I feel like I'm moving in slow motion and everything around me is moving so fast . . . and I just want to go back to when things were normal."

"I get to make my own decisions. Have my own life. Do whatever I choose. And here's the good part, so listen close. What I choose is you. You're who I want to wake up with, and got to bed with, and do everything in between with."