# 15 ~quotes from the vampire diaries ♥

“Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be.”

"When someone asks ´how are you?´, they really don´t want an answer."

“Because when people see good, they expect good.

And I don’t want to have to live up to anyone’s expectations.”

"I’ve been in love. It’s painful, pointless and overrated."

"Smiling doesn´t always mean you´re happy. Sometimes, it simply means you´re a strong person."

“I get it. Your father didn't love you, so you assume that no one else will either. And that's why you compel people or you sire them or you try to buy them off, but that's not how it works. You don't connect with people, because you don't even try to understand them.”

“You were the most important person and you ruined me. That’s what you do. You’re a monster.”

"How are you not dead? I shot you.

Cause you went for the head. You have to go for the heart. Go for the heart next time."

“The Salvatore’s may fight like dogs, but in the end they would die for each other.”

“This is us, the Original Family and we remain together always and forever.”

“I mean why must you always consider our family a burden? Always and forever. I mean those words are still important to me today as they, as they ever were.”

“He’s your first love. I intend to be your last. However long it takes.”

“But I’ll let you in on a little secret: there’s a whole world out there waiting for you. Great cities, and art, and music. Genuine beauty. And you could have all of it. You could have a thousand more birthdays, all you have to do is ask.”

“Our family was ruined— we were ruined. And since then, all that you have ever wanted— all that we have ever wanted was a family.”

“You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger… I want you to get everything you’re looking for.”

“I don’t mind being the bad guy. I’ll make all the life and death decisions, while you’re busy worrying about collateral damage. And I’ll even let her hate me for it. But at the end of the day, I’ll be the one to keep her alive.”

Gibt es hier auch ,,the vampire diaries" Fans? Kommentiert doch mal wer eure Lieblingspairs sind und ob ihr spezielle Lieblingszitate oder -lieder aus der Serie habt:)

xx FlowersInOur_Hair