# 2 ~ for dreamers♥

,,Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."

,,Never let it be said that to dream is a waste of one's time, for dreams are our realities in waiting. In dreams, we plant the seeds of our future."

,,Sometimes on the way to the dream you get lost and find a better one."

,,I always think of you before I fall asleep. The words you said, the way you looked. The things we laughed about, the silent moments we shared. And when I dream, I'll dream of you. Because it's about you, it's always about you."

,,Dream your dreams with open eyes and make them come true."

,,Every morning you have two choises: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them."

,, You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

,,A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."

,,Everyone keeps telling us that dreams do come true. But they forget to tell us that some things are just...not ment to be."

,,Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming. Don't be afraid of wearing your heart on your sleeve." -Tom Hiddleston

,,You know what's good about dream?

You can be with People who are impossible to be with in reality."