The new Mum.

You woke up from what you called the 'Nightmare'. You was able to get up and walk. You got to the next room. You walked past something that was able to talk. You fell.

(Flowey's pov)

That idiot walked past me. I let out a vine and griped her ankle and let her fall. "Let me restart." "Eh?" she asked politely. "Howdy I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower" "you must be new to the underground aren't cha'? I continued. She replied before I can speak. "The underground? Wow. How can I get out?" I replied "first I will say the answer then I will teach you something. First yes the underground. Second you get out by getting past the king. King Asgore" I continued "you must be so confused so let me show you how things work around here." We entered a fight. "See the heart this is your soul the very combination of your being. You like love. Let me give you some. Love is shared through little white friendliness pellets. Hear take them." (y/n) dogged. "Hey buddy you missed them. Let's try again" they dogged. "Are you brain headed Run. Into. The. 'Bullets.' Friendliness pellets." Dogged. I got well mad. "You know what's going on don't you. You just wanted to see me suffer." I said with lots of anger in my words.

(Toriel's pov)

I saw Flowey with a human? HE'S ATTCKING THEM!!! I put my magic to make fire and shot it to him. I walked to the human. "What a horrible and nasty creature torturing a poor innocent youth" "hello child I am Toriel protector of the ruins." "Are you hurt my child? I will safely guide you through the ruins. There are puzzles you need to solve." I led them into the next room. I stepped on the correct ones. "For this puzzle you will need to flip some switches. I have marked the ones you need to flip." They flipped the first one I went to the other side of the realm. They was going to the other leaver. "It's the other leaver my child" they obeyed and pulled the other leaver. We moved on to the next realm. "I have an impotent quest to ask you. To explore on your own" I ran to the other side of the room.

(Y/N) POV

My 'new mum' left to somewhere and left me alone. So I walked to the other side of the room. "Sorry my child I just wanted to test your independence." Toriel explained to me. 'Ring ring' Toriel picked up her phone. "My child I'm sorry I need to go. Here take this phone." Toriel handed me a phone. And then she left. Me alone.... She asked me to stay in this light, purple abyss. I left the room or the 'abyss' as I call it. 'Ring ring' "My child you are still in the room aren't you?" I replied with a "yes" "Thank you my child" she thanked me with care. I found a save point. I saved my 'journey' so far. My (H/l) blowed in the wind of the underground. Someone or something encountered me; it was a monster. After all the hard puzzles me and mum (yes you call toriel mum now) faced I would: act. Doge. Than spare the mosters. 'Ring ring' I picked up "hello child I wanted to ask you cinnamon or butterscotch? I picked (w/c) and asked why? "why am I asking no reason." One step forward after the call... 'Ring ring' "you don't like (o/c) do you. Ha-ha why am I asking" after that I continued my journey

_____________________________________________________________

Tem skip by Mettatons smexy legs.

_____________________________________________________________

I saw a tree it looked dead. 'Maybe death or Reaper sans touched it poor toriel.' I thought sadly (you have met death in your dreams; he tried to kill you T<T) (sorry I missed napablooks fight out)

word count: 651