Whitehat x Shy! Reader

"Noooo! The last coooookie!" Whitehat whined as you walked by. You retraced your steps before walking in with your notepad in your arms. "W-Whitehat? A-Are you ok?" You asked as you lightly blushed. "I wanted to share the cookies with you but there's only one left!" Whitehat explained.

You looked at the cookie and saw it was a (fav/cookie) cookie. You didn't get any of cookies, mainly since you were too shy to ask for one, before seeing Whitehat looking sad. "I..it's ok. You can have it Whitehat." You stummered before Whitehat saw your blush growing.

"But I reeeaaally want to share this cookie with you." Whitehat said before he got an idea. He placed the cookie in his mouth before he leaned towards you. You blushed deeply as Whitehat smiled at you. You shyly bit the other part of the cookie as your blush burned.

The cookie broke in half before Whitehat backed away a bit. "T..thank you W...Whitehat.." You said before Whitehat leaned down again and kissed you. Your entire face was red before you kissed back. You felt the notepad slipping from your hands before Whitehat held the notepad.

You eventually pulled away before Whitehat saw your huge blush. "Awww! You're like a little cute tomato!" Whitehat cooed as he hugged you. You smiled as your blush  (finally) cooled down. Whitehat nuzzled you before "SO CUTE!" You both turned and saw Swap!Bellona. "No Bell. No." Swap!Zoey growled as she dragged her cousin away from you two.

You and Whitehat look at eachother before Whitehat kissed your forehead.