Chapter 2

Harley pov
I'm finally finished having a bath now just have to pick something to wear going threw my closet which I very big while I go threw it I found my outfit and I put my hair in a pony tail ,I Pick up my phone ad I went down stairs and wait for the rest of them I saw Alex waiting she was wearing a white pants a white top and purple shoes and her hair was I in a mess bun she look cute "Hey"she nud "wats up""nun much but I'm kinda getting bored of Derik ""seriously well it's your life""HEY COULD YOU GUYs HURRY UP""WE'RE COMING"the next five mins past we finally arrived at school and no surprise Derik meeted us by the car and the girls walked to their man who waited by there Locker Derik walked me to class and I meet Alex kiss Brandon on my chair "Ahem""Oh sorry text u later babe ""okay bye bye Harley"bye "I took my sit and talked to Alex through the hole class after all my class I had cheer practice with the girls when I was heading to the field I decided to go and fix my make up and saw Derik and some whore .
Doing it in the bathroom "omg are u serious "babe I can explain "I don't want to hear it "I just walked up to the whore and beat her like she was never beaten before and I slapped him and said"just make sure this whore doesn't go and say a word or else your dead and I walked out and texted the girls *Guys meet me bye the field it's an emergency I walked there and sat on a bench with so much anger an sadness I heard "Harley ""wats wrong " wats the emergency " I told them wat happen and Alex ,Selena and levy wanted to beat his ass but it still would not charge the fact that he cheated on me so I canceled practice and went home I got over it but I still hate his guts so it was a Friday night and I decided that tomorrow I'm planning a party Selena sent out invites Levy bought drink and Alex and me went to shopping it was fun. It eight and my party starts at ten so I decided to get ready I took a bath and I picked out the perfect outfit to show Derik wat he is missing out on.i went down stairs with the girls everyone looked at us in shocked I smiled at Derik and he looked anger.

I went to the bar and asked for  four shots and called the girls over "To a new love life we took three more shots and went to the dance floor I danced and drink and danced and drink then after that I blanked out

I went to the bar and asked for four shots and called the girls over "To a new love life we took three more shots and went to the dance floor I danced and drink and danced and drink then after that I blanked out.the next morning I woke up with the girls sleeping next to me and my head felt like crap I went to the bath room and throw up then I took two tablets and lay down on my phone and saw a video with me punching the slut that Derik cheated on me with I laughed and woke up the girls to see it they told me that she came up to me while I was drunk and said that I'm a nothing that's why Derik pick hr over me so I beat her up I was funny the rest of the day I relax and watch anime was on snap chat and inst it was normal beside the fact that Derik try calling me all weekend I told him we are done and he cried over the phone so I hang up.

Authors note the first pic is the schools cloth th aqua one is Harley the purple and white is Alex the red and black is Selena and he last one is levy sorry if u were mix up bye