Chapter 6-selena doesnt want a break

Selena pov
I'm currently in school since levy's accident she isn't coming to school until next week so I'm a little lonely until"hey Drew""hey babe so I was thinking that we should have dinner tonight ""to night but it's Monday ""I guess I just want to see you""okay pick me up at 8""alright I got to go but see you tonight ""bye"I walked to class seeming a little suspious why would he ask to go to dinner .After school I drove home and went upstairs and had a bath before dinner when I was finish"ALEX!!!you scared me ""sorry I just wanted to now what you are doing tonight ""I was just going on a date with Drew ""okay well goodnight ""goodnight "On my way! To pick out a dress while going through my closet I saw my favorite little white dress it came with matching shoes and accessories.

 I put my hair on one side and went down stairs as soon as I was down stairs the door bell rang I went to the door and i saw Ryan ""Harley Ryan is here for you ""then I closed rthe door and it rang again I open it and Drew was right there I told e...

I put my hair on one side and went down stairs as soon as I was down stairs the door bell rang I went to the door and i saw Ryan ""Harley Ryan is here for you ""then I closed rthe door and it rang again I open it and Drew was right there I told everyone bye and went in his car while we were in the car"why did you want to have dinner I was a little confused until I got it so what wrong ""okay we have been together for 3years now and I love you but is just that ""you want to what""it really hard for me to say is just that I want a break "when he said that my heart broke I had to stay strong so he wouldn't think I'm week I turn my head and said "stop the car ""what but we're five mins away from. Your house I'll drop you home ""No just stop the car "he stop the car I got out Andre drove off I started walking when I reached home I went in side and started crying the girls heard me and Harley told Tyan to go and we went up to my room I told them everything "I thought we were okay but I guest not ""I'm going to kill him""no don't he is not worth it I'm just going to stay homework a few days and rest but promise me that you wouldn't do any thing ""promise ""good well good night "
Harley pov
The next day Selena never came out of bed and never went to school I'm by my locker and the jerk walks up,to me "wat do you want""is Selena we're I want to talk to her no and she doesn't want to talk I walked off and spotted Selena in a cab so I had to make sure and I called her"hey Selena where are you ""oh I'm home just resting ""oh I thought I saw you in a cab but must be a other person bye""bye "