Day of Fun & suspense?

Michael's POV

After the movie was over, we left the living room and went to mine. Mum went to sleep.

"So Louis ..what do you want to do now?" I asked sitting on my bed.

"Hmmm...well It is summer and its hot." He said walking toward my window.

"I know, let's go to the pool!" I exclaimed.

"YOU HAVE A POOL?! what don't you have?"

"Pets."

I lend a pair of trunks to Louis and went to the back yard. Not before grabbing some floaties.

We blew the floaties and put them in the pool.

"Where are they?! They're supposed to be here by now.."
"Just get into the pool, Mikey." I looked at Louis and nodded.

"So the boys should be here any momen-" the bell rang that caused me to rush down.

As soon as I reached the front door a not-so-familiar aura surrounded me. I shuddered and opened the door that revealed the boys.

"Leggo!!" I shouted and ran to the backyard. I heard footsteps right behind well....not anymore. CUZ THEY REACHED BEFORE ME!!

We started this mini party of ours and got the food out.
The boys were cannonballing in the pool while I was sitting on the edge of the pool with my legs in the water. We crancked up the music louder.

And that's when it happened.
Hearing all the noise...mom woke up.

Now I know y'all maybe thinking how do I know she  woke up.

Simple. She started screaming.

"MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD. YOU BETTER TURN THAT MUSIC DOWN BEFORE I CUT YOUR THOART AND CHUCK IT TO THE DOGS!!!"

I gulped and looked at the guys.

"And that's our queue to leave..." Calum tried to leave only to have me pull him back by his collar.

"You are not going anywhere and neither are you guys."

"SORRY MUM!!" I looked at the guys and gave them a look.

"SORRY MICHAEL'S MUM!!" they yelled in sync. Just the she appeared in the backyard.

"It's okay kids..." Mom said smiling. "Mikey, honey you look like a vampire." All of us froze well more like the guys froze.

"I mean you look so pale. You need to get tanned...like a lot." She said shaking her head.

"Yeah, I guess I need to get tanned." I said.

"Um ...Michael's mom, I'm kinda hungry" Luke said, pouting.

"Sure we can order Chinese or Italian...which one do you want?" she asked.

"Italian!" I shouted.

"I asked Luke not you." She said and gave the look. You know the look your mum gives you when you're in deep shit? Yeah, that look.

I pouted at Luke and gave him the puppy eyes and wobbled my bottom lip. "Please?"

He kissed me, "fine babe you can have Italian." He chuckled as he watched me jump around like a kid.

"Okay...y'all can call me Karen."

"Dude if I was straight and she was not your mom I'd smash." Louis stated.

I put my hand on my chest as if offended. "Bro if you say that again I will smash your head on the wall...mmhhhmm...that's disrespectful."

"Damn that went from 1 to 100 real quick." Ashton said.

"so tell me more about vampires." Looking at them fidget, I raised my eyebrow.

Something fishy is happening here. I feel like they are trying to say something, but cant. I mean they're with me like every day but yet they hide something for me. But what?

"Well Michael you see there are good vamps and bad vamps. So the good vamps support and respect the king whereas, the bad ones pair up with the werewolves and attack the king. Until years ago..." Luke sighed and continued.

"The bad vamps along with the werewolves went to the most powerful witch among the supernatural. She cursed the king that every time he dies, he will be born again. Of course someone will have to kill him but those people have to get to him." Luke ended.

"Aren't they searching for him right now?" I asked.

"Yes but they won't get to him. The royal guards are protecting him." Louis replied.

"Hold on if he is in hiding who is ruling now then?"

"Valentine, the king's sister. She is kind to all vamps except the bad ones and when duty calls she will be a boss." Ashton replied.

"Do you need help protecting the king...I'm pretty sure I'm good at karate." I did a move and knocked Calum into the pool.

I stood up covering my mouth with my hand to stop my laughter. "I'm so sorry."

"what are you talking about?" mom asked.

"A girl called valentine, me fighting and you know general stuff" I replied.

"Valen-ntina-a ...Nice name." she replied. "Pizza is here."

"Mkay...I'll get it." I said walking away.

They let out a sigh thinking I was out of sight. Why did she stutter? Whatever, I'll find out what you guys are hiding from me.

================================================================================

(A/N) I know I took too long...I wrote the chapter down but didn't get time to post it so there....

Michael: yeah next time update earlier, lame hoe.

Author: oh please you wouldn't exist in this book without me adding you. It would have been Calum , Ashton ,Luke and a girl.

Michael: MY BABIES!! *runs to them*

Author: that's right. Squirm little kitten* rubs hands together while chuckling evilly*. Anyway vote, comment if you want.