The game

Michael's POV

As soon as everybody left, I went and laid on the bed and began to think.

Why did she stutter?

Are they hiding something from me?
I mean we were all boyfriends for like two months..yet they don't trust me.

(Yess people 2 months over there is like two years ove here..CUZ I DONT UPDATE AT ALLL!!!)

Anyways before the author rudely interuppted me...
Where was I?? Oh yes..
So how could they not trust me....I mean look at me..I'm so trust able....sort of trustable

Besides the point I am here at school, ignoring all 3 of them.
I bumped into someone, I looked up to see Tyler.

"Hey Michael! Yo, you doing anything on Friday night?" He asked.

"No, not that I know of. Why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted-d t-to go-o to the movies with m-me...you know as f-friends." He said stuttering.

"Sure. I assume you already have my phone number since you stalk me around." I giggled.
I have noticed him following me around and ask my friends my phone number.

He blushed and said he'd see me at the movies.

Cute~ I thought while looking at him walk by.

"Who is?" A familiar voice that gave a frown to my face.

"Calum Hood."

"The one and only, baby."
He replied.

I glared at him and walked by start to class.

As I said I ignored the 3 for the rest of the day.
I went back home walking, went in the house and went to the kitchen. No one was at home and there was no food in the fridge. So I did the one thing I could do the best. I went to my room and face planted on my bed. Simple and comfortable right? Who has done this? #relatable

I wrapped myself up and when to sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

When I woke up something was moving in my room. I know cause they don't know what tip-toeing is.

I reached under the bed and grabbed my water gun. Aiming at the moving figure, I sprayed it with water.

The lights switched on and there drenched in water was the great Ashton Irwin. I looked at the one who switched the light on , it was mum.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, boredly.

Mom looked at me with questioning eyes. I nodded and she left the room.

"Michael, why are you ignoring us?!" He asked, glaring at me.

I scoffed. "Ignoring you? Hiding things from me wasn't enough?! Now you go questioning me? If anything, it should be me questioning the three of you!" I glared back.

His eyes softened for a moment, but turned red again. "You know if you knew the truth, you would stop acting like a bitch!"

I gasped at his words , my eyes brimming with tears.
"You're right. I am a bitch."

"No, Mikey.I didn't mean tha-"

"Don't call me that."

"Michael I didn't mea-"

"Leave."

"Wha-at? No I -" He started again. I'm so done with him and his bipolar act.

"Leave I said!" My voice became cold, I couldn't recognize myself. I felt thirsty, I couldn't control myself. It's as if something took over me. All I could see was deep red and bright orange.

Ashton looked at me in fear. With a blink of an eye, he jumped out of my window.

I looked at my hands, there were nail marks in my hand..my nails. Everything became blurry...I collapsed on the floor.

What am I?

And guess what? Yup you guessed it.. I fainted. Typical me.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

(A/N) why is he always fainting?? Ayo...have you ever heard of food??

Michael: Yes I have..are u dumb?? You are the one who makes me order pizza ever time...

Author: what's your point? You want me to make you starve yourself??

Michael: you want me to reveal the next chapter??!!

Author: I'm making you starve in the next chapter..

Michael: in the next chapter..I will find out- mmmhhhppphhh *Author closes Michael's mouth*

Author: zip it or you won't have a tongue by the next chapter

Michael: *whimpers*

#########################

See you all in the next chapter!! Byeeee