four

kaylas pov ♢

me and kian were now on the counter doing body shots.

"take your shirt off, we're going body shots." i winked.

he took it off and woah man..

i licked up his chest then sprinkled the salt on. next he opened his mouth for the lime. the whole time this was happening we were laughing hysterically. i got the shot glass with the alcohol in it, licked the salt off the shot it back. after that i sucked on the lime.

a few people standing by were clapping for us which i thought was kinda funny, but then again i was drunk off my ass. i had no idea where mari and cam went. oh welllll.

"your turn babe."

"actually.. let's get out of here?" i asked wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning in to kiss him.

"let's" he said before picking me up and making his way to the bathroom

(idk if y'all were in the bathroom last chapter i forgot sorry oops)

cams pov ♢

i didn't know if i was just infatuated with this girl or if i actually liked her. i've known her for like 10 whole hours and already i don't wanna let her go. i know it sounds cliché, but it's true.

i pulled her shirt over her head and layer her down in the backseat.

even if this was just a hookup i wanted to keep talking to her after tonight. she was one of the prettiest girls with the most amazing personalities. her friend kayla was also beautiful but kian i think had a little thing for her. they're gonna be cute i can tell.

i heard the car door open and immediately covered maris mouth and looked up to see who it was. surprisingly it was kayla and she looked really pissed.

"listen i don't care what y'all two are doing but i'm going home. now. have fun." she started the car and mari started giggling, but then got serious.

"kayla what happened??" she said putting her shirt back on.

"kian. we were on our way to uhh.. well we were together then all of a sudden this girl pulled him away from me and he totally ditched me."

me and mari were still in the very very back of the car and kayla had just turned the music up really loud.

"well we can't do anything more than make out cause she's in the car, but that's fine." so we continued to get swollen lips in the backseat until we got back to the dorms.