Chapter 3

Akko's POV
It was summer break. " FINALLY!!" I said yawning. My parents live far away so I didn't want to visit them. Instead I write letters to them so they don't worry.

"Hey Sucy. Hey Lotte. Want to go into the city?" I asked. I was waiting for a response, but then.

"Sorry Akko, I'm going to go visit my family this whole summer," Lotte said.
"Same. Sorry Akko." Sucy said. I just looked at them with a smile on my face. I said goodbye then left.

Time skip-- City--

(Hey so it's gonna get a little violent here☹️😅)

Akko's POV

As I was walking down the street, I knocked into some guys. But since I was spaced out  didn't notice and kept walking.

"Hey little girl," said a deep harsh voice. I spaced back into reality and turned around. My eyes got big when I saw 2-3 guys, all big and mean looking.

"Hey girl, watch where your going next time," one of the guys said. I said I'm sorry then turned around then started walking away. But just then one of the guys said something that made me a stop in my tracks...

"Hmm on second thought, I think that won't do." The guy said. I quickly turned around to get pulled into a ally way.

Andrew's POV

As I was walking around, cause I snuck out to get some fresh air. And tired of the politics and crap. I then saw Akko, of course spacing out. But she then bumped into these guys. That made me a little worried. Just then after a little bit. She was pulled into a ally way! I started to run to the ally way.

Just then I saw them throw everything she had onto the floor. " hehehe lets have som fun," one of the guys said. Their faces were a little red so I could tell they were a little wasted. I started to walk over there cause I started to get angry. Just when I got over there they noticed me....

I GOTTA save her.. If it's the last thing I do....

Yea.... This chapter is kinda weird. I always like to type out plots. They're really fun!! Hope you liked the chapter