Chapter 5

Akko's POV

As I got out of the shower I saw a couple of freshly folded clothes. They were cute pj's that smell new. "Andrew must have got them for me," I whispered. I put them jon and walked out of the bathroom.

Andrew's POV

I heard Akko get out of the bathroom. I was waiting my turn to get into the shower. "Andrew you can get in if you want.." I heard a cute voice. I turned my head to see Akko in the pj's I picked up at a store near where we are staying.

But I couldn't help but look at her. Akko was standing there in oversized pj's, yawning.

"Y-yeah sure ok," I said and went to take a shower. 'Damn it!' I thought. 'Jeez why is she so cute?'.

Time skip--

Still Andrew's POV

As I got out of the shower, I saw Akko fast asleep. She was fast asleep atop the covers. I walked over there and picked her up and used one hand to pull back the covers. I placed her down. I then covered her up and went to the other side of the bed. Since we weren't dating yet... Even though we kissed. I blushed a little but then got into bed.

"Good night Akko... I love you," I whispered.

Akko's POV

"I love you too... Andrew," I said. I then felt Andrew sit up really fast. "I- I thought you were a-asleep!!" He said blushing. I shook my head. He the put his head in his hands. "Jeez!! Look what you did to me Akko," he said. I looked confused but right then he said.

"I've fallen hard for you," he said.

YAYA STILL NO WIFI WHEN I TYPED THIS.... By the way I was busy this entire week so... I am typing these chapters when I am in the car on my way home... THX FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.