Marco Reus

A Marco Reus story for -ranii

It was a rainy morning.I was at a café drinking my favourite hot chocolate and watching the small droplets hit the windows of the store.It was so peaceful until the bell on top of the entrance rang.I turned my head to see who it was and immediately regretted it. What is he doing here? I asked myself as I hid my face with my hair.
He was looking around when his gaze fell on me."Fuck" I muttered. He started making his way towards the table I was sitting and sat across me.

"Hallo Rani,How are you doing?"he asked and shot me a smile as if nothing had happened.

"I was doing good till you came here"I answered

"Please Rani, I didn't come here to fight. I want us to get back together" he said. "I can't live without you"he added.

"You had your chance Marco and you ruined it, so please leave me alone" i said with a shaky voice.

"Fine, but I am not stopping till we get back together." He kissed my arm and left.

After that encounter, my mood was ruined and my hot chocolate wasn't as tasty. I prayed that Marco never bothered me again. After all he was the one that broke up with me because I was too boring.

The following days went by in a flash. It was Thursday morning when I received a bouquet of roses with many notes attached to them.
The card said:

-For Rani❤

I am sorry for the pain I caused you.Each rose has a reason why I love you.

-Marco

I picked up each flower and read the notes attached.

One of them said : "I love you because you are always there for me"
I didn't notice that I had started crying when i reached the last rose.
It said : "Meet me at the stadium if you are willing to give us another chance"

I quickly got dressed and left.
When I reached the stadium I quickly run inside and made my way to the pitch. Marco was standing there, with an anxious look on his face. I run to his arms and he hugged me. Then he started speaking.

"Rani, I know i made too many mistakes in the past but you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I never wanna lose you again."

"Please forgive me and be my girl again?" He suggested with a hopeful glint on his eyes.

I didn't answer but instead I reached over and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and I was glad I had my man back.

I hope you liked it Rani.

-Led🐙