Morgan vs the Twins! Who's the Mysterious Pretty Girl?

Sorry I don't update that often, i'm just trying to keep my grades up.

I don't own anything. It all belongs to Eiichiro Oda.

Lily's pov

"Your going to be King and Queen of the pirates? Are you both out of your rubbery canine minds? Do either of you have any idea what that means?" Zoro asked.

"It means King and Queen of the Pirates, what else could it mean?" Luffy replied.

"I know it sounds crazy but they really intend on doing it, and obtaining the worlds ultimate treasure the One Piece!" Said Coby.

Luffy and I just laughed.

I held up the 3 katanas. "Just take them already. We didn't know which ones were yours so we just took all of them."

"I use all 3. I use the Santoryuu-3 Sword Style."

Zoro's pov

"Well just know that of you fight with us you'll be a government defying villan. It's either that or you're left out here killed by the marines execution style." She said with a goofy smile. Huh, she may be weird and pretty annoying, but damn she is sexy. I think the main reason i'm agreeing to her ideas and terms is so that I can fuck her brains out. Although it doesn't really seen like she even has any brains.

Lily's pov

"What are you the daughter of the devil?" When he said that I felt a little pang of sadness in my heart. I guess it's just from when I was little. "It doesn't matter cuz if I don't choose your side, i'll just end up dead on these sticks. So let's do it."

"ALRIGHT! So your finally gonna be a member of our crew. This is the best thing ever!" Luffy and I both yelled excitedly.

"WILL YOU TWO QUIT CELEBRATING AND GET THESE ROPES OFF ME!!"

We were trying to get the ropes off of him. "Come on quit screwing around." Coby said.

"These-things-are-on-here-tight" I said.

Zoro was yelling at us to hurry up. "That's funny the knots got tighter." "You're right bro they did."

"GIVE ME ONE OF MY DAMN SWORDS NOW!" All of the sudden I heard Coby yelling at us to look at something. When I turned my head I saw a bunch of marines coming at us with swords. So I took one of Zoro's swords and cut the ropes quickly before giving them to him. Everything happened so fast. One minute the marines are about to chop us up, and the next they just stopped. When I saw the reason why all I could do was blush, laugh and think about how hot and cool it looked. Zoro was blocking all of the marines swords with his. He had one in his mouth and the other 2 in each of his hands.

"Make one move and you die" he said menacingly. Sooo hot:3. The marines behind him were crying and saying that he was "so scary:'("

"Today I officially become a criminal by fighting the marines. So i'll become a pirate, that I can promise you. But I want you both to know one thing. The only thing I dedicate myself to is fulfilling my ambition."

"Which is?" Luffy asked. "To be nothing less than the Worlds Greatest Swordsman. If somewhere along the way I have to give that up I want you to take responsibility. Afterwards you can apologize to me."

"The Worlds Greatest Swordsman. The King and Queen of the Pirates wouldnt have any less on their crew." Luffy said.

"Big talker huh."

"You might wanna duck." I said. "GUM-GUM WHIP!! And then I stretched my tail out and whipped all the marines that Zoro was blocking to the side.

"Wanna tell me who you two are." Zoro asked. "We're just 2 siblings who shared the Gum-Gum Fruit. And I also ate the Wolf-Wolf Fruit."