I was sitting on my bed until I started craving hot chocolate.
No, I thought. But I wanted it badly, do I threw on a sweater and shoved my bare feet into my black leather boots that went up to my knees. I was wearing jeggings and a long sleeved black striped shirt. My sweater was just a plain sweater that was black. Black is my magic shade. Makes you look skinnier for sure. I still hate my looks though. I tug my sweater over my head, slung my black leather purse across my shoulder, seeing open the door to my one-bedroom apartment, stepped out of my apartment, closed the door and locked it, and made my way towards the elevator. If there was a stairwell, I would rather use that than the elevator.

I boarded the bus since I didn't have a car. Once the bus took my to my favorite coffee shop I ordered a medium hot chocolate. I say at the bar facing the window and speed my hot chocolate. Now that I realized it, I was quite thin. I did go through serious weight loss, but I thought that didn't do much. But I kept it up anyway. My sweater is huge on me! I was interrupted out of my thoughts when a man came up next to me.
"Can I sit here?" The quite handsome man asked.

"S-sure." No one never talked to her, usually they just started at her.
"Thanks." He said with gratitude. He was really handsome. He wore a suit that was exempt fancy and probably cost a fortune. How could he own that! I thought.
"I'm Xavier, sorry I didn't formally introduce myself.", he had the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.
"O-oh it's f-fi-fine." Ugh, I'm such a loser and I absolutely suck at communicating with people.
"What's your name?" He asked easily. How can he talk like that? If only he knew how hard it was too communicate!!
"Miss?"
"Yes, my names-!" she clapped her hands over mouth, I could feel the blood going into my ears and cheeks. I was so embarrassed.
"Are you alright Miss?" He chuckled.
"Don't laugh at me you gorgeous specimen!" That made me just flush more. He looked taken aback but, he just smiled after.
"Well, I don't know what to say..." he said dreamily.
"Sorry, I-i don't communicate well with people, usually I don't talk at all......" I groaned.
"I think you communicate just fine!" Xavier smiled.
"I'm Drew by the way..." Drew answered silently.
"Well nice to meet you, Drew! What a beautiful name." He smiled. She flushed and looked down at her hot chocolate.
"Uhh, ummm, whatever..."
She mumbled.
"Pardon?" He asked.
"Ehhh..." She groaned.
"It's true!" He protested. Drew just looked back down at her drink.
"How about I take you off to dinner like a real gentleman." He suggested.
"What!?" Drew almost fell off of her stool she was sitting on.
"L-like a-a d-da-date?!" She suffered and looked at him with a startled gaze.
"Only if you want it to be... I mean sure!"
Seems I'm falling for you, and I mean, literally, falling off my stool.
Drew feel of her stool.
"Are you all right!?" Xavier leaped of his stool and by Drew's side.
"I-I'm fine..!" Drew protested.
Xavier helped her up with one and supporting her elbow and the other supporting the upper arm.
She stumbled up straight and feel against Xavier's chest and he caught her in his arms. Feeling his arms wrapped around her seemed to slow time, seemed to make her feel safe, to make her feel loved.
But she dismissed that feeling because she thought she would never be loved.