Chapter 8

A/N: okay, I'm sorry the last one wasn't a chapter, but I doubt this chapter is going to be good anyway, so don't get your hopes up.
Word count: 1,132 (not including author's note)
WARNING: LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE

----
Suko's p.o.v
          I lay on the ground, my vision getting blurry. Pain filled me, along with exhaustion. As I heard a laugh, I looked up. Shi was smirking down at me. I growled, as he stepped closer to me.
          "The almighty Yuki is lying on the ground." Shi sniggered.
          "My name isn't Yuki." I said, before thinking.
          "I know, but since I don't know your real name, Yuki is what I'm calling you." Shi laughed.
          "My name is Suko!" I cried.
          Shi didn't answer. He just looked at me like a mad man. That's when it hit me. My eyes widened, as I thought, 'Oh shit! I just told him my name!'
          Pain then exploded all over my body, as Shi slammed his body on me. I coughed out blood. I quickly shoved Shi off, and charged towards him.
          "Oh, Suko... you can't beat me." Shi laughed.
          "Shut up!" I growled.
          I slammed into Shi, and his claw ripped across my face. I hissed in pain, but the pain subsided a few seconds after. I let in a breath, and felt my body growing hot.
"It's about time we finish this." I heard Shi's voice growl.
I felt a blow to my stomach. I flew backwards. I would've hit the school, but it was gone. Then it hit me. No it really hit me. A piece of rock hit my head. I looked down and saw people running everywhere. I saw Dililac, Yoake, and Donlack. Relief flooded me, but I had to keep my focus on the battle at hand. I looked towards Shi, refusing to give up.

----
Shi's p.o.v
          "You are one relentless boy, Suko." I laughed.
          "Shut the hell up." He hissed.
          "No. It's fun tormenting you, and making you more angry. I want you to fight me with all your power." I sniggered.
          Suko's eyes lit up, and I smirked. I knew this kid couldn't beat me, even if he tried. I laughed, and charged towards him. He dodged me, and I slid to a stop. I got shoved to the ground. Pain filled me. I roared and looked at Suko. He was biting into my neck.
          "You basta-" I began.
          He bit deeper into my neck. I yowled in pain, and kicked him off me, a chunk of my skin went with him. I growled. This boy is making me angry (like boy get your salty butt outta here).
"I am going to kill you!" I roared.
"I'd like to see you try." He sneered.
After a few minutes of staring at each other with anger, he smirked and unfolded his wings. My eyes widened.
"You really want to fight in the air?" I sniggered.
"I'll take my chances of being able to escape." He huffed.

----
Yoake's p.o.v
I watched as Suko and Shi fought to the death. I prayed that Suko would win. Then they started talking to each other. I saw Suko sneer. He unfolded his wings.
'He is going to fly!' I cried in my mind.
          I watched as he took off. Then I heard Shi mumble something, but he went after Suko. I looked towards Dililac, and she had worry plastered all over her face. I swallowed a lump in my throat.
          "Oh Suko," I heard Dililac say, "I hope you're okay." 
          I looked up at the sky as I heard roaring, and saw flashing lights. I couldn't see Suko or Shi, but I saw their fire.
          "Suko actually knows how to control his fire?" I asked out loud.
          "Well... I think he knows upon instinct? I don't really know." Dililac sighed.
          That's when we saw a ball of fire heading down towards us. I heard screams, and I felt Dililac pulling me. The ball of fire was getting closer. I let Dililac pull me along. I then tripped over something, my eyes still being on the ball of fire that heading towards us. I swallowed a lump and quickly got up.
          "Hurry up Yoake!" Dililac cried.
          I looked over at her and ran towards her as fast as I could. That's when the ball of fire hit the ground. I was flung forward, and dirt landed on me. A huge rock landed on my leg. It was too heavy to move. I cried out in pain as the huge rock grew heavier.
          "D-Dililac! H-help me!" I cried out, as tears started stinging my eyes.
          Blood started to pool around me. Horrible thoughts came into my head. The students who were crushed by the school, and some who were crushed be the ball of fire. I looked back to see what the ball of fire even was. It was Shi. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Did Suko actually defeat Shi.
I looked back down at the now blood covered ground. So many students have died today. The pain grew on my leg. I looked behind me, and saw Shi staggering to his feet, his tail was on the rock, and was pushing down on it.
"D-DILILAC!" I cried out.

----
Dililac's p.o.v
I heard my name being screamed. I turned around and saw Yoake being pinned down by a rock, and Shi's tail on it, adding pressure. Tears were streaming out of Yoake's eyes.
"Oh my God!" I cried.
I rushed over to Yoake to help her. I used most of my strength to push off the rock. It was heavier than I thought. Yoake helped me, and we managed to get the rock off her. I looked down at my hands to see they were caked in blood. I almost started gagging since I don't do blood, but I helped Yoake up, fighting the urge to throw up.
"Thank you for helping me." Yoake whispered.
I nodded and wrapped one of her arms around my shoulders, to help her walk. She was limping, causing us to slow down a bit. That's when the ground started rumbling. I looked behind me, and saw Shi struggling to stand. He kept falling, causing the ground to shake. I swallowed a lump that formed in my throat, and rushed forward.
"W-wait! I-I can't go that fast." Yoake cried.
I stopped and looked at her quickly, while saying, "Getonmybackweneedtohurry!"
She looked at me confused. I sighed and repeated, "Get on my back, we need to hurry!"
She nodded her head, and jumped on my back. I ran as fast as I could away from the fight. Yoake's arms were wrapped tightly around my neck, making it a bit hard to breathe, but I could manage.
"Suko! Our little game is over!" I heard a roar.
I turned around quickly. I couldn't process what was happening until my view came into focus. There, I saw Shi pinning Suko down by the neck.