Chapter 12

A/N: Here's anotha chapta for ya! Hope you guys enjoy it. Some serious stuff's gonna go DOWN! Jk, but seriously, hope you guys enjoy! Also... school is going to start soon ;-;. I don't wanna go, but I have to. I hope this doesn't affect my updates, but anyways... ON WITH DA STORY!
          Word count: 1,370 (not including Author's notes)
          WARNING:LANGUAGE

----
Previously:
Dililac's p.o.v
I sighed, and finally cut to the chase, saying, "Suko.... we really need to talk."
----
Suko's p.o.v
"W-what is it?" I asked, clearly nervous.
"That fight yesterday... that was pretty serious stuff. You could've died." Dililac sighed.
          "I-is that it?" I asked, while plopping down in the seat next to her.
          "Suko.... I wanna know what you did to upset that guy." Dililac said in a soft voice.
          I told them the story of how me and Shi met, and how it was the same day Donlack and I met. After finished the story, Dililac stared at me, her lips formed a straight line. I swallowed hard, not knowing what was coming next.
          "Can you tell me about your family?" Dililac asked me, going completely off topic.
          I quickly looked at Donlack, my eyes pleading for help. He nodded and said, "He doesn't have a family. He hasn't had one for as long as he can remember."
          Dililac's face grew pale, and her yellow eyes became glassy. I stared into her eyes, and rubbed my arm awkwardly. I looked at Yoake-- who has been distracted by her phone the whole time-- and saw her staring at me.
"Please tell me this is some cruel joke." Dililac whispered.
I shook my head, and looked down at the table. I stared at it, until a memory hit me.

"I-I c-can't fight." I moaned in pain, as my stomach throbbed.
"Suko! Stand up. You need to continue to fight if you wanna get strong." Kazuki growled.
          I slowly staggered to me feet, and held my stomach, still a little curled over in pain. Kazuki hummed his approval, and got in his fighting stance. I pushed the pain out, and got into mine. He nodded and shouted, "From the top!"

          Just like that, the memory disappeared from my mind. I slowly looked towards Dililac. She was also staring at the table, a few stray tears falling out her eyes. Quickly, she wiped her eyes with her sleeve, and looked at me with a sad smile.
          "I'll try to be as close as I can to family." She smiled.
           My heart did a pang of sadness. Tears stung my eyes, but I quickly bit my lip to keep them away. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at the hand, my eyes slowly trailing up the arm, to see Donlack smiling at me. It wasn't a sad smile or a pity smile. It was filled with warmth and hope.
"Hey... Suko. Do you think Shi will actually come to back to kill you?" Came Yoake's voice.
"Yoake! I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to think about that right now. Besides-" Dililac hissed.
"To be honest, I dunno," I cut in. "He probably will since he doesn't know what a joke is."
The three of them chuckled. I smiled, and was happy that I could lighten the gloomy mood. Donlack plopped down next to me, and smiled brightly, while saying, "Who wants to go shopping?"
Yoake laughed, and replied, "You sounded like such a girl."
Donlack then spoke in his best girl's voice, "What can I say, I'm horrible at hiding my true identity."
All of us laughed. When the laughter died down, we all fell into a comfortable silence. I leaned back in my chair, and folded my hand in my lap.
"What the actual HELL, Dililac?!" Yoake shouted.
I looked over at the two quarreling girls, and saw Yoake's phone in Dililac's hand. She was snickering and the look on Yoake's face was priceless. She then laughed, "Get off your damn phone for once, and maybe I'll give it back."
"We've barely known each other for two days! How do you know I'm on my phone all the time?!" Yoake whined.
"Last night when I was trying to help you, you were texting the WHOLE damn time!" Dililac laughed.
"Not truuuuueeee!" Yoake whined.
"You guys are giving my a head ache." I moaned, rubbing my temples.
"S-sorry." Yoake apologized.
I rested my head down on the table, my hands still folded in my lap. I closed my eyes for a second, the head ache rattling my brain. I then moaned, "I want ice cream."
"O-okay." Came Donlack's voice.
It sounded like he was trying to hold back a laugh. I slowly opened my eyes, and glanced over at him. He was biting his lip as hard as he could. Blood was starting to drip from it. I only raised a brow, as the head ache continued to pound, getting progressively worse.
"What?" I asked.
"O-oh n-nothing." He stuttered out, almost breaking out laughing.
I sat up and turned to look at Yoake and Dililac. I bursted out laughing. Dililac was now standing up-- which I somehow didn't notice-- and was holding Yoake's phone over her head. Yoake's eyes were on fire, and she was growling like an insane animal.
"Give me back my phone, damnit!" Yoake cried.
"No way in hell!" Dililac laughed.
"Oh I am so getting a video of this." Donlack whispered in my ear.
I laughed harder, still staring at this scene in front of me. Yoake's eyes snapped towards me. She then smiled evilly, and said, "Suko, I will come over there and tickle you of you do not stop laughing."
"Damnit! My weakness!" I cried, still laughing.
"Hey guys." Came Donlack's worried voice.
Everyone grew silent and looked at Donlack. He was staring at someone. I looked at him confused, and looked to where he was staring at. A girl with pink hair was coming our way. She looked very familiar. I gasped, and immediately jumped up from my chair.
"Kofuku?!" I cried out.
"Wait, wait. You know her?!" Came Yoake's surprised voice.
I nodded my head vigorously. Quickly, I ran towards her and gave her a hug. She hugged me back and whispered, "Hey Suko. I found a place to live. I wanna thank you for allowing me to stay with you."
"So that's why I haven't ever seen you in my home?" I asked, still hugging her.
"Yeah." She replied, sheepishly.
I backed out from the hug and looked into her beautiful green eyes. She was smiling brightly. I felt a tap on my shoulder, forcing me to turn around.
"You have some explaining to do, buddy." Came Donlack's voice, as I looked into his amber eyes.
I sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck, and glanced down at the floor. Donlack put a finger under my chin, and lifted my face. I swallowed hard, and began explaining everything. When I was finished, Donlack finally looked away from my face, and looked at Kofuku, lowering his finger from my chin. I quickly glanced back down at the ground, and rubbed my arm.
"So let me get this straight. You got kicked out of your house, and you went to Suko, asked if you could stay with him, and he agreed, but he hasn't seen you in his house. The reason for that is because... you were house hunting?" Donlack asked her.
"Yeah, that's basically what happened." Kofuku said in a nonchalant voice.
"What the actual hell! Suko why didn't you tell us?" Dililac asked.
I shrugged my shoulders, and looked down at the ground. I could feel everyone's eyes burning into me.
"At least you helped her." Donlack whispered.
I quickly looked up at him, surprised he wasn't angry at me. I mean, this is kind of a big thing to not tell your friends. Someone was living in my house, and they had no idea about it. Geez, I sound like a monster when I put it like that. I let in a deep breath and turned to Kofuku, while saying, "We have a lot to catch up on."

----

A/N: okay before anyone gets confused, Kofuku made her appearance in chapter 5. So if you are confused about that, you can check that chapter out again. And I'm sorry this whole  story was Suko's p.o.v, but I hope you guys enjoyed.