-9-

"Hey I'm sorry about yesterday"

"Please talk to me, I couldn't help myself"

"I hope your girlfriend isn't mad"

"Hazel I'm so sorry, just say something"

"I'm sorry 😢😢"

Those were only a few of the texts I've gotten in the last hour, she won't shut up. I'm not talking to her, and Nicole isn't my girlfriend she just kissed me...as friends. Does she like me? Surely not, maybe it was an opportunity she couldn't miss, I don't know what to do anymore.

Nicole is pretty cute and so is Caitlyn but Caitlyn just came on too strong. I groaned out loud as Nicole came into the room "what's wrong kid" I glanced up at her but didn't say anything getting lost in my thoughts once again.

She grabbed my chin and put us at eye level "I asked what was wrong" I tried to avoid eye contact "nothing, I'm going for a walk" I got up but got pushed right back down "I'm going to ask you one more time before I pin you down and force you to tell me. Now what's wrong"  "please just, I need to think Nicole I don't know what's wrong that's what I'm trying to figure out, so please leave me alone" she nodded respectfully and gave me an apologetic look, she pecked my lips and left.

Oh my god, I can't focus now. I don't know how I feel about either girls, maybe I should get to know Caitlyn more. Maybe she's a jerk and I won't even like her but I've been with Nicole for a couple of weeks and I absolutely love every aspect of her, she's sweet, she's absolutely adorable, and she's caring. Maybe there's something else to her I haven't seen yet, what if she kills people in her spare time! Maybe not that extreme but still.

But Caitlyn, I don't even know her, but I could. But Nicole I know is amazing. I smiled at the thought, I chose that Nicole is right for me.

I ran downstairs and gave her a hug, I kissed her lips as sweetly as I could. She pulled away shocked "what's all this" I shrugged "are you okay now? Can I bother you?" I nodded quickly "well then miss Hazel I have a question for you" "yes Nikki?" "Aww that's a cute nickname, would you like to come to dinner with me tomorrow night?"

She asked grinning, I furrowed my brows "I already have dinner with you" she frowned "oh, so you don't want to go?" I slapped her in the arm "of course I want to go stupid, I would love to" she grinned and kissed my lips once more "perfect"