Chapter 35

Third POV...

The next day...

Zoey wake up sore she try to move but couldn't her body was tried and aching. Suddenly two hands lifted her up and carried her to the bathroom, it was am he had lift her up and carried her to the bathroom he place her in the tub to soaked.

"You did this to me you bastard" she screamed at him. "Zoey behave or I will take you again here in this bathroom" Sam told her.

Zoey went silent and obey him "good girl " he told her as he wash her hair and her body. "Your hair it's white!" Sam pause asking her.

She didn't say anything to him "Zoey I'm asking you a question" he shouted. "Oh so now I can speak!" Zoey told him rolling her eyes.

"Yes my family members all have white natural hair" don't mind we are dark skin it's our real hair color" Zoey explained to Sam. As he wash her hair the black dye washed out as.

After he helped her dress she put on a flowered dress and flat shoes. Vanessa had fix cereal for Zoey with herbal tea and pancakes with coffee for everyone else.

"What's wrong?" Ashley asked her sister watching her weirdly.

"Eh depar em tsal ..." Zoey say then paused.

"Is she talking Chinese?" Alex asked Sam "you know I understand right " Sam told her.

"Uoy dloud fo thgif ti fi uoy detnaw ot" Ashley told her sister smiling "was it that good?" Alex asked walking into the kitchen taking a seat side Ashley. He put his hand on Ashley shoulder "are you really going to keep us waiting?" Ashley say knocking Alex hand off her shoulder.

"I would be carful if I was you dear brother!" Sam told Alex taking a sip of his tea "don't joke she's as harmless as a fly " Alex told Sam. Zoey started to laugh "you do know she's my sister a daughter of the yakuza right?" Zoey asked Alex side looking him.

Everyone was busy eating while Vanessa was washing up and tidying up the house, Alex take the time to slide his hand up ashley dress rubbing between her legs. "I would advice you to remove you hand if you want to keep it" ashley told Alex but he laughed.

Ashley kept eating her pancakes, she reach over to refill her cup but instead she grab the knife on the table and stab it into Alex hand " what the fuck!" Alex screamed out in pain "see you guys later" zoey told them getting up from the table sam was right behind her.

"Don't think about it unless you want to end up in the grave" zoey told him and he laughed "we will see honey" sam told her and she ran up the stairs toward the bedroom.