Chapter 31

Third pov...

'sam' Zoey say shocked 'well its good to see you to Miss hart' Sam told Zoey ' what are you doing? Dont you know who I am my grandfather will get you killed' Zoey told sam sadly. ' Well he may not after we finds out what is going to happen" Sam told Zoey.

' Wait where is my sister?" Zoey asked sam 'she find after you stab her she be fine dont worry I had a doctor look after her' sam told zoey. ' what are you doing sam? Yakuzan will have you killed" zoey told Sam.

' Yes how could I forget after all you keep reminding me, Your back at my house will from now on this will be our house. You will live with me from now on what ever happens we will face it together as a couple as a married couple' Sam told Zoey.

' why do you think i will married you?" Zoey asked sam ' because you love me that night you say the ones that you love gets you kill but you dont mind being killed for them' Sam told zoey. ' You remember that I told you so years ago' zoey say and smiled. ' Not that long ago Zoey I think I like you' Sam told her.

'I think you need to love the person to ask them to marry you, but why do you think my grandfather would let you marry me?' Zoey asked sam sitting up on the bed he sit next to her and she rest her head on his shoulder he lifted her hand up and slided a ring onto her finger. 'do you like it?" he asked her ' even if it was a plain simple ring I would still love it" Zoey told Sam.