The body bulider and her cats.

When I grow up I will live in a world full of food. I willl have a boat that has nacho cheese lake it rides in.

   I'm gonna be fat.I'll live in a candy house without cats. I'll have a giraffe made of rainbow jello. I will have a friend that is a gingerbread man.his name will be Antonio Lopez Chavez Garza Garcia Juan Jose DeShawn Dejavion X but we call him Michael. He has dreadlocks. I will live with him. we will get married we will have 5 children they are gingers they are red headed people they will all join the food war called the silverware. they all die from eating too much we'll go to Africa I will give my Island starving people. on our way back Michael gets eatan by a guy I do not like it there so I'll move to America the Plane. I get married to the man ate Michael. we will have two hundred children they're all Africans.

I donate my island charity I will move to England.I I won't like it there so ill move to America. I will look on ancestry.com for family. I will find a great aunt that lives in Texas in the

apartment. I will take care of her she farts a lot.I have a ton of cat their names are dot1.2 3.4 Exedra. on my great aunt will said she was given her money to me.she dies August 14th 2044 on a stormy day. I become rich. no one knows how she died haha......just kidding she died from being too old. I become a bodybuilder than someone kills me. she kills me because I  smoked all the weed I was supposed to sell. just kidding I ran over the dog she had for 13 years.

The End.