Chapter 11

It finally came to the night for the finales and I was super nervous. I also felt guilty for not talking to Donald after I found out we were back in the finales and I felt bad for it, maybe I can talk to him before finales. I put on some black jeans, with a black tank top then a navy blue blouse over it. I then put on black leather converses that had a heel on the inside. A knock was on the door and Amy answered it, in came Stacie. "Hey Baby." She smiled walking over and I smiled back. "What's up Stac?" I asked putting on my make-up. "Nothing, but if you're going to where that." She said coming infront of me and unbuttoned one of the buttons on my blouse and pulled the black tank top down to show off my cleavage. "You have them, so show them off." She stated. I sighed. "Fine but I'm putting the whistle in here." I stated putting it in between my breasts.

"Let's get going." Amy said and we walked out.
One of the groups were singing the final count down.

"Here we are at the finales. Now Gail I want you to shut your eyes." One of the announcers said.

"Doing it."

"And get rid of all the aca-politics. And then look back and see what real acapella is."

We were standing on the side of the stage and I walked over to Donald wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. "Oh hey Baby Bubble." He said turning around. "I'm sorry I've been ignoring you lately, I've just been busy with working on our new choreography and stuff." I explained. "It's fine." He stated. "Good luck." I said as they were called on stage so I gave him a kiss on the check and they went out.

As they were singing Benji came out and did a solo. I felt happy for him getting to live his dream.

"I love you awesome nerds." Beca said as we turned around.

"Yeah,even though some of you are pretty thin, I think you all have fat hearts and thats what matters. Okay let's just crush this." Amy said and we went out.

"1 2 3 4." Beca counted us in.

Seems like everybody's got a price

I wonder how they sleep at night

When the sale comes first and the truth comes second just stop for a minute and smile

Everybody look to the left everybody look to the right

Can you see that yeah we're playing with love...tonight

It ain't about the money

It's not about the money money money

We don't need your money money money

We just want to make the world dance forget about the price tag forget about the price tag

Beca sang her solo that was for Jesse and then it was Stacie' s solo, to Cynthia's, it came to mine and all the lights went on me.

I'm not bullet proof

When it comes to you

Don't know what to say when you make me the enemy

After there was one

There's always a next

I'm not bullet proof when it comes to you

Maybe I'll crash into you

Maybe we'll open these wounds

We're only alive if we bruise

So I lay down this armor

I will surrender tonight

Before we both lose this fight

Take my defenses

All my defenses

I lay down this armor

Tonight! I will love love you tonight

Give me everything to night for all we know we might not get tomorrow

Let's do it tonight!

We finished and struck our poses. There we cheers and we got a standing ovation, I smiled. "Thank you! That was amazing!"

We walked off stage and went into our row I saw that Beca and Jesse finally have each other. I smiled. It gave me a warm feeling. Two strong arms wrapped around my waist and I looked behind me. "That was great Baby Bubble." He said and I turned around to face him.

"Thank you. You were pretty good your self." I commented. "So I have a question. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I was shocked. Snapping out of it I smashed my lips onto his wrapping my arms around his neck. We pulled away for a breath of air.

"So I take that as a yes?" He asked and I laughed. "Of course." I answered and he hugged me. I saw Stacie coming over. "Take good care of my sister, or I'll find a stick to stuff up that a** of yours." She warned and I couldn't help but laugh. "O-Okay." He answered.

I walked over to Greg and tapped his shoulder. "Hey you did amazing." He said and I thanked him. "Take good care of my sister mister." I said and he looked at me weirdly. "Stacie." I answered. "You two are sisters?" He asked and I nodded. "How do you know she is even into me?" He questioned. "I've seen the way she looks at you, and the way you look at her. I think you'll be the one who can finally break down her walls." I stated. "Now go talk to her!" I smiled hitting him on the back and pushed him over to her.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

And that is how they got pitched slapped

《I hope you enjoyed this story. Yes it has come to an end. But I plan to make the second book after I watch PitchPerfect 2. Because I have not seen it yet. I will also be making another pitch perfect story. The girl is still going to fall in love with Donald!》