Chapter Three

Tyler had stayed for a while in bed with Joey. Cuddling his arm and Tyler would shift a bit but Joey didn't know that the boy was shifting for different reasons. Joey thought that Tyler was just uncomfortable. No, no, the boy was "having issues". 

Tyler had finally went home with Joey on his mind. Tyler always thought of Joey as a 'straight but gay'. Hell, he didn't know what that meant but he thought it. Tyler loved everything about Joey. His laugh, his smile, the way he would roll his emerald eyes at Shane went his would make a joke about Shoey.

Tyler simply couldn't stop watching his videos. On occasions, they would text each other. Some times they would Skype. Tyler loved Joey with all his heart, but didn't have the courage to tell him. 

Tyler looked around his semi-messy house. "Why can't you just clean yourself?" He started picking up his house with Lady Gaga blasting so loud that you could hear it everywhere. Tyler started singing loudly when curtain songs came on.

A few hours of cleaning, Tyler walked over to his alcohol cart. "Hmm, should I call up Joey and offer him some tequila?.. Yeah, I should."

-----------

Gosh, I don't feel creative this week. Sorry. Oh and someone who is good at drunk smut should message me because yeah.