Chapter 1

"Ready to go Chanch?" Dinah asked, stuffing the trunk of her car with suitcases, with help from the 2 boys beside her, Harry and Shawn.

"Yeah." Camila replied, putting her phone in her back pocket and climbing into the back seat with Dinah, while Harry sits in the drivers seat with Shawn in the passenger.

The 4 took off down the road.

"So, when are you gonna come out the closet Shawn?" Camila asked the boy in the passenger seat as his cheeks grew a deep red and he looked away.

"Shut up I'm not in the closet anymore." Shawn replied.

Dinah scoffed. "You're so far In the closet that you be sucking it in Narnia."

"DINAH!" Camila yelled, smacking the younger girl in the arm while Harry began laughing, followed by the rest of them.

"It's true though." Shawn mumbled. Camila looked at him with wide eyes but chose to ignore it.

"At least I'm out the closet." Camila replied.

"Whatever hush and continue the journey." Dinah said sternly, but playfully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has passed 4 hours out of 38 so far. Camila and Dinah kept making in the closet jokes at Shawn, all the while asking if he was okay after making a joke so that the don't hurt his feelings.

Camila had the window rolled all the way down so that she could feel the ind on her face while driving. That sort of thing always calmed her, especially in the quiet.

Camila jumped a little when she heard loud music coming up from the side of them.

And you got me like oh
What you want from me?

Camila immediately recognized the song after the first few lyrics, she began to hum along when she heard the girls in the car start to sing.

And I tried to buy your pretty heart, but the price too high
Baby, you got me like oh, mm
You love when I fall apart, fall apart
So you can put me together
And throw me against the wall

Camila stared intently at the 3 girls in the car across from them, she had to admit, they all had pretty voices.

Baby, you got me like ah, woo, ah
Don't you stop loving me, loving me
Don't quit loving me, loving me
Just start loving me, loving me, babe  

There was this one girl in particular though. She didn't see her face, but her voice was amazing. She broke her staring at the girl when she felt eyes burn into her head. She looked to her left to see a dark skinned girl looked at her with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. Camila blushed and looked away, she silently cursed the traffic for having this car next to them.

She peaked at the girls in the car from the corner of her eye and she saw the dark skinned girl whispering to the girl she was staring at not even 30 seconds ago. The silhouette of the girl turned to look at Camila while singing the next part.

Oh, and, babe, I'm fist-fighting with fire
Just to get close to you
Can we burn something, babe?
And I'll run for miles just to get a taste  

"Wait" Camila thought as she finally looked at the girl and was presented with mesmerizing green eyes and raven hair. "SHE'S FUCKING SINGING TO ME." Camila screamed inside of her head, though never breaking eye contact with the raven haired stranger.

Must be love on the brain
That's got me feeling this way, feeling this way
It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough 

The 2 girls continued to stare at each other. The green-eyed girl had a huge grin on her face while singing to Camila, which caused the younger girl to have a small grin set on her face as well.

She heard the 2 girls in the front seats Shouting "GET YO GIRL LAUR!" Which caused her to blush, and the girl to chuckle as she continued to sing.

Must be love on the brain, yeah
And it keeps cursing my name, cursing my name
No matter what I do
I'm no good without you
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain  

The car started to drive off as Raven blew a kiss to Camila and winked, making her redder than she was.

"Damnit." She silently cursed as she looked around at the other 3 people in the car to see that Shawn and Dinah were on their phones, and Harry had a smirk on his face quickly glancing at Camila before focusing his attention back on the road.

She put her head down on her lap and hid herself from the embarrassment.

"It's okay Mila, It was pretty cute." Harry said, grinning while continuing to drive.