Chapter Ten

Clark was still shook at the questioned that Zack asked him.

Did he ever had sex? Of course not! Well he didn't want to really want to admit to people that he was still a virgin, but for Christ sake. An Alpha, a virgin? Those didn't really add up. But in other ways Clark did appreciate his loyal ness of not sleeping with others.

Was Zack a virgin? He probably is. By the looks of it he does look like he hasn't had any sexual intercourse with anyone.

God dammit Clark, here you go again trying to prove to yourself.

Groaning Clark decided to call Zack. Hr missed that bubbly smile and contagious chuckle.

It was later that night Clark decided to go sleep when he was hit with the nightmares he had every month of a day.

"Clark promise me that we will be together no matter what happens between us two! Okay!?" Michael yelled from the top of his lungs.

Laughing Clark answers his questioned as he smiled at his bestfriend.

"No matter what, I'll always be by your side Michael "

"Promise?"

"Promise"

Waking up with sweat Clark stood up from bed before walking towards the shower room.

Looking at himself in the morning he cussed before smashing the mirror with his bare hands.

"FUCK!" Clark yelled at the sudden dream. Why was he still hunted from these stuff?

Its been 3 years since Michael passing yet he still has dreams of their past?