Being Mobbed

(ZAYNS .P.O.V)

                The lads and I went to the mall because I ran out of hairspray, harry ran out of after shave, Liam wanted a new phone case , Louis wanted a new pair of toms, niall wanted food from the food court.(typical niall) After we all got what we wanted we went outside to find Paul . Instead we found a swarm of fans on every side of us. Paul was nowhere to be found. The crowd of what looked to be 300 fans was closing in on us. Soon enough there was no space between me and the lads.

Sometimes it sucks being famous, but I regret nothing.

I looked to the left and there was a tiny little space was there were no fans. I gave the boys a look and apparently we all got the same idea.

I dipped my head 3 times indicating 3….2….1…. and instantly we took off running .it happened out of the blue so the fans were confused. They stood there for a second trying to process what just happened; that gave us a little time if any. Soon enough they were all gaining on us. At that point we were running full speed with Louis and Liam in front. Of Couse niall just had to trip so I stopped myself dead in my tracks and turned around to help my little leprechaun.

I reached my hand out for his and he grabbed it. I could feel the sweat from his hands. Poor niall, he doesn’t like being mobbed too much, but then again, no one really does. Niall started crying a little bit because he thought no one would come for his rescue but I did and so he started wiping his tears away. Once I put my hand out he didn’t hesitate to grab and is pulled him to his feet and he stopped right there and put his arms up for me to carry him. With the luck of his irishness I carried him, when he jumped into my arms I let out an oomph sound and he started laughing.

I rolled my eyes at him and started running realizing that we were being mobbed I looked at niall and he was still laughing his ass off and so I screamed trying to be louder than the fans ‘’ you owe me niall!”

“I’ll give you some of my nandos!’’ he replied

“Really?!”I screamed back

“NOPE!!!” he started cracking up again

So I just stood there looking at him and behind me I could hear the fans screams and footsteps getting closer and closer.

Nails expression was to die for. He just stood there wide eyes and mouth slightly opened and a few tears coming out.

“Don’t catch a fly” I smiled

“OK! OK! NOW COME ON MATE!!”Niall screamed

Just to get him to say it I stood there and said “so you will give me some of your nandos?”

“YES PLEASE JUST GO IM TO IRISH TO DIE!” He replied

I chuckled and sprinted off towards the lads, and caught up quickly. After about 20 minutes of turning corners  and running we found an alley that was dark enough for us to hide in so I called out to the boys and screamed “over here there’s an alley!” they all stopped dead in their tracks and turned around quickly running towards the alley. Once we were all hiding in there I dropped niall and fell to the floor along with the other lads. Niall just stood up and then fell back down but this time laughing and saying “omfg zayn my ass hurts now!”

After we all caught are breathes we stood up laughing and saying that was crazy!! But not the worse… then Louis mentions the time in Australia when a fan took liams pants, his beanie, naills food, and messed up my hair. I was very pissed ….  We all started laughing are arses off except for Liam so I asked “what’s wrong mate?”

He just pointed to the black blob against the dumpster and said “what is that-that thing over there crying against the dumpster?”

“Where?” all of the other boys including me replied in unison… can you say creepy?

“Right there that girl? Oh my gosh that’s a little girl!” he whispered screamed

We all finally saw her and started walking over to her.

A/N well that was that chapter! It took me a while to write and type it so no hate!

What do you think is going to happen? Will they rescue her? Keep her? Or leave her there and run off?

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW!! Bye our wonderful squishys… J