Lost and found part 1

*Recap*

He just pointed to the black blob against the dumpster and said “what is that-that thing over there crying against the dumpster?”

“Where?” all of the other boys including me replied in unison… can you say creepy?

“Right there that girl? Oh my gosh that’s a little girl!” he whispered screamed

We all finally saw her and started walking over to her.

(LIAMS P.O.V)

She looked up at us and started crying harder as she backed away, but the dumpster stopped her from doing so. I looked at the lads with a confused look and I know they were thinking the same thing by the look on their faces.  We kept slowly walking up to her until we were only about a foot or two away from what seems to be a broken little girl bout 9 years of age.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” the unknown girl let out an ear-piercing shriek.

Mine and the lad’s worried expression grew as they backed away from her leaving me standing dangerously close. I kneeled down staring into her cold, scared, yet gorgeous eyes. They appeared to be a dull grey-brown. I could tell something happened to her that wasn’t very pleasant… but what?

(MAKENZIES P.O.V)

I stared into the tall boy’s eyes as I was trying to back away. He just kept getting closer and closer so I curled up into a little ball and pushed myself against the dumpster and the wall. I hid my face in my knees and arms while he kneeled down about a foot away from me. He put his finger under my chin and I flinched but didn’t want to get hurt to I lifted my head and looked into his eyes once again.

Like Coles disgusted angered eyes they were polar opposite, his were filled with worry and sadness.  I lifted my head up all the way still keeping eye contact, as he moves his hand up to move my hair out of my face and as he does so I flinch. After he finished moving me hair behind my ear he puts his left hand on my cheek rubbing it with his thumb.

(LIAMS P.O.V)

I sat there wondering who the hell would hurt a girl so much that you can’t even touch her without her flinching. if keep trying to get closer and closer but she keeps trying to back away failing of course because she’s not strong enough to push the dumpster and wall away… I look back at the boys with a worried face and there all looking at like I just grew another damn head. I roll my eyes and look back at this sobbing girl with terror in her eyes. There was just one question that I had to know…

“What are you doing here love?” I asked not to loud to be sure not to scare her.

(MAKENZIES P.O.V)

“What are you doing here love?” he asked not that loud… probably trying not to scare me.

I looked at him with fear of answering that question. What if they all laugh at me? Haven’t they noticed im only in my bra and underwear that should answer the question…also what if they call the cops and my brother goes to jail?! If he escapes it will only make it worse for me. I- I guess I just won’t answer…

I looked at the ground like it was the most interesting thing in the world. I hadn’t noticed I was crying until the tall stranger said “shh baby girl you don’t have to answer that question I was just wondering.”

Thank god… I looked back into his eyes with a little bit of hope that they wouldn’t hurt me.

(LIAMS P.O.V)

Once I asked her that questions she started crying all over again… it looked like she wanted to tell us why but something was holding her back. She looked at me like I was going to tell someone or laugh at her… well by the clothes she’s barley wearing her must’ve been raped I guess…. But im not going to assume things. I don’t think she knew what to say so she started crying LI starting rubbing her cheek with my thumb again telling her “shh baby girl you don’t have to tell me I was just wondering.” She instantly looked at me with a little bit of fear gone. I couldn’t just leave the little girl hear so I asked her where she lives and she told me the address, so I picked her up and she started screaming and freaking out. I kept saying its ok we aren’t going to hurt you love. Then she asked me if the other lads were so of course I answered no…   

After about 10 minutes she fell asleep and started moving around screaming no Cole!! Cole leave them alone take me abuse me don’t hurt her!!! KELSEY!!!! And she started crying in her sleep. We were all exchanging looks to see who would wake her up and harry ended up having too.

“Wake up babe.” Harry said kind of scared of what she would do

“WHERE AM I? WHO ARE YOU! PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!!!” we all jumped except for me because I was expecting that…

“Calm down love we were taking you home because you were in an alley and you fell asleep on the way.” I calmly said after that she calmed down but then said are we there yet? With her voice cracking

“Yes we are now.” Zayn replied

She started crying and the terror reached her eyes once again as she was looking at the well-known apartment buildings. I picked her up and told the lads I’ll be right back keep the van running. They all said yea, ok, sure thing.

I picked her up… what’s her name? I guess I never got it. “Hey love I never caught your name?”

“It’s Makenzie” she said in almost a whisper.

“Can I call you mikkey?” I asked in hope.

“I guess so.” She barley said like she was scared of what I was going to do if she said no.

We finally arrived to the doorstep and I knocked on the door... and no one answered so again thinking they were asleep I knocked on the door and no answer… “Do you have any siblings that live here?” I asked

“It’s me, my sister, my mother, my brother, and my daddy.” She replied shaking when she said her brother.

“Is anyone home?” I asked giving her a confused look.

“They should be…” she said as confused as me.

“hmm.” Well I guess I could knock on the door one more time. Yet again no answer

“Mikkey what’s going on?” I asked terribly confused she didn’t answer and just stepped back with her hands over her mouth repeating oh my god. Once she realized what could’ve happened to them she screamed “KESLEY MOM!” and swung the door open to find….

(A/N) CLIFF HANGER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what do you think is going to happen? What will she find? And what will Liam do?

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

BYE OUR WONDERFUL SQUISHYS!!