2 | DEALS ARE DEALS

It was late at night when Calum first asked. Luke was startled, but nodded his head, throat gone dry. Calum was his friend, so maybe it shouldn't be so awkward. After all, didn't friends do this? Like, friends with benefits or whatever?

The blond went on his knees, nibbling on his lip nervously. He never did this before—why was his heart racing?

Calum pulled down his sweatpants, revealing his hard member. He wore no underwear, which was a fact Luke did not need to know. "Suck it good."

Luke flushed, not sure if it was in a serious or joking tone. He formed his mouth around the cock, lips trembling.

  "Can you take in more?" Calum asked.

Luke only nodded his head, eyes locked with brown ones. Calum clutched Luke's hair, and thrusted in gently. The member hit the back of Luke's throat, and he frowned, trying to please Calum.

  "Eughhhh, feels so good," Calum whined.

Luke hallowed his cheeks, and bobbed his head. With what he couldn't fit he stroked, and soon Calum came undone in his mouth. Trying not to be mean, Luke swallowed the come but it tasted disgusting.

  "Thanks," Calum said. "Could we, uh... Try it again sometime?"

  "I don't know." Luke looked away. "Probably not. I mean, it's a one time thing."

  "Fine. But you're amazing," Calum laughed. "We're not going to be awkward, right?"

  "No. Pretend it didn't happen."

  "Okay."

_____ t h i s i s a l i n e b r e a k _____

  "I can't believe that asshole," Ashton fumed, throwing his phone on the couch. It bounced off the cushion, onto the ground. As the drummer examined the damage, he found that the screen cracked. Thankfully it wasn't fully broken. He cursed. "Well, that's just great."

  "Is something wrong?" Luke went into the living room, concerned.

  "Some person," Ashton muttered, not wanting to lay his problems on the younger boy. "Just a total idiot. I really hate her."

  "Who?"

  "None of your business." Ashton sat on the couch, head in his hands.

  "Talk to me about it." Luke sat on the couch.

  "I can't." Ashton took a deep breath, then turned to Luke. "Could you... Uh, is the deal still open? The... blowjob."

  "Oh, yeah, I guess..." It was only last week that Calum asked. Luke wasn't sure if he knew how to give a proper one, but apparently that didn't matter to Ashton. He went in front of Ash, tugging down at the jeans.

Ashton wordlessly unzipped and revealed his cock. Since it was obvious that he was waiting, Luke leaned closer in, mouth latching to the member.

It felt wrong, to Luke. He placed his hands on Ash's thighs for support, feeling Ashton glance down at him.

  "Yeah, like that," Ashton praised, hips motioning upwards.

Luke was desperate for it to be over, so he sucked harder, and felt his tongue push against a pulsing vein.

  "Shit!" Ashton moaned. "That feels good, Luke."

Testing his limits, Luke moved his tongue, finding that the drummer made noisiest every time he teased the slit and vein.

  "Hmm, Luke, I'm going to—"

Ashton finally came and Luke sat back. Although it was only two times, Luke felt ashamed, as if he was kind of slutty.