Aaron's Day

AARON'S P.O.V.

Ugh I am so mad! It's already been the next day, and people are still talking about it? Like are they joking? I will never let (y/n) kiss or even date the Shadow bozo.

I was walking down the hallway until I saw
(Y/n)'s little friend. I think his name is Lauren or something.

"Hey, Larnce!"

"Uh hi Aaron? Oh and it's Laurence."

"Did you just corrected me?"

"Um no sir! I'm sorry!"

"Hmm, but what do you know about Gene?"

"When I was in their club. All I know he is a twisted man. He usually like to pick on girls too. Thing weird thing is about him. Now he doesn't do anything to her, so that's why I think they are dating."

"You know they are not dating! Right?"

"To be honest. I don't know. I told her to stay away from him. Now I just lost my trust from her."

"You can trust her! She wouldn't do that!"

"I don't know. You don't know everything about her!"

"What did you say? Did you just say I don't know my own family?!"

"Um. No sir!"

"Run."

Gosh why would he say that. He thinks I do t know my sis like that. Does he think I don't care about her. He better run before he will be joining Balto through the windows!

I just want to see Garroth. He the one that really crossed the line. I read that text message he sent to (y/n).

In the distance I see him talking to girls. Girls that of course wants to date him. I hate to see him smile, and act all nice and stuff.

"GARROTH!"

I see Garroth gave a shock look at me. The girls that were flirting with him just run away.

"oh hello Aaron."

"Give me one reason to not put my fist through your face!"

"What?!"

"I saw the text message!"

"What do you mean!?"

"The one you sent to (y/n)!"

"She betrayed us! Laurence and I have cared for her! We been there for her and she turned on us. Turned on us to be with him!"

"Oh my Irene! Are you that gullible? Hey listen dummy! THAT WAS ALL LILY! SHE MADE UP ALL THE RUMORS!"

"What?!"

"Gene was about to make a move on her, but she slapped before he could!"

"Then why does that photo look like they were about to kiss!?"

"CAN YOU HEAR!? LILY TOOK A PHOTO ON THE WRONG TIME!"

"Sorry sir but you are yelling. It is rude!"

"Oh I'm rude? IM RUDE?!"

Did he really have to say that?! Who does he think he is! He might have a pretty face, but it doesn't mean he can talk to me like that!

I just couldn't handle it! I picked him up by his collar, and pushed him against the locker.

{Author's Side Note}
>So yea, I know I'm suppose to be serious here. Also make this so dramatic, but when I wrote that part up there! I thought. "Oh hey they are going to kiss again! Cause the part "pushed him against the locker". It sounds like a sexy move ;)
So back to your story!