Chapter 1 - The New Classmate

Remeber-

(Y/N)- Your Name , (L/N)- Last Name , (N/N)- Nickname , (H/C)- Hair color , (F/F)- favorite food ,(H/L)- hair lenth, (H/S) Hair style, (F/B)- Favorite breakfast, and last (F/C)- Favorite Color.

--------------------------------------

- Your Pov -

   You woke up in the morning by the sound of the birds chirping outside and your mom calling from down stairs. 

                   You sit up in your bed rubbing your eyes and looking and at the floor and after a few seconds of doing that you changed into your new school uniform and did your hair into a two pigtails with your (H/L) and put on some of your favorite perfume and opened the door to go down the steps to eat your breakfast.

When you got down stairs you went to your table and ate your breakfast which was (F/B). Once you finished your breakfast you thanked your mom and said bye to your mom and dad then you started to walk to school.

-Flash Back-

When your mom told you you had to go to class 3-E you already knew that you would be different and that kids wouldn't treat you the same. You were shocked when your mom told you this but didn't get mad or upset you just listened and did as you were told.

-End Of Flash Back-

You were still walking to Class 3-E when you saw a boy getting bullied. You walked up to the bullies and then said " Hey, Leave him alone.... " as you said that the bullies looked at you and the boy who was getting bullied looked at you and with that you kicked one of the bullies in there stomach and looked with no emotion like a tsundere would look at someone they didn't care for. A few seconds after that the bullies ran away , the boy thanked you and walked away, and you sighed and turned to walk to class.

You finally made it to class and you waited til you were called into the room by your new teacher. The wait wasn't long you could already start to hear the teacher going to announce it.

- Nagisa's POV -

I sighed as i looked out the window before koro-sensei entered the room and once he did i looked at my teacher. After some usual morning koro-sensei said " Class we have a new student, Ms. (L/N) you can come in. " 

          Everyone looked at the new student as she walked in the classroom she looked at us and then bowed " Hello , My name is (Y/N) (L/N) But you can call me (Y/N) , i hope i can be of help here." she said. Everyone was shocked some people whispered to each other things like " She didn't get creeped out or scared of koro-sesei", " she is so foward " , " she looks  so polite and nice " , or like" whats a student like her doing here?".

She looked in my direction and i noticed i was staring and looked away with a tint of red on my checks." (Y/N) You can sit behind karma akabane. Karma can you raise your hand so that (Y/N) can find her seat? " koro-sesei said karma just raised his hand and you walked to you desk slowly and sat in your seat.

After that koro-sesei began to teach and you listened closely and took out your note book and wrote down every word koro-sensei said.

I sighed as the bell rang for lunch and koro-sensei flew out of the room.

the new girl went right to me and said " hello do you mind if i join you for lunch o wait how rude of me i forgot to ask your name."

" My name is Nagisa, Nagisa Shiota and sure you can. " i said ,and smiled

--------------------------

thanks for reading the first chapter the next chapter will be coming soon! And if i didn't do a perfect job at writing and correcting please just don't be mad i'm working on the chapter so if you find any mistakes try and figure the world out or ask me.