Chapter 4 - The Letter For A Sleep Over

This chapter is gonna have to be more longer then the last because i posted it a few seconds ago and i was to make this one have a cliff hanger for all of you readers in watt pad. ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You made it to school with nagisa and both of you went to your seats and the morning routine started. As always nagisa was looking out the window and you wonder whats he thinking of?

Nagisa POV. ( here's your answer reader's XD )

I wander why do i look out of the window and how come i am seeing someone i meet when i was little now when i am in class 3E? i sigh as i look at koro-sensei an get ready for another day of learning in class 3E.

Time Skip to the end of the day.

No One's POV.

Everyone had a letter with different things and pictures on it with a heart where you open that letter and it said:

Dear Students,

We are having a sleep over at the school and remember  to come to the sleep over at 10 p.m.

                                                        - Koro sensei

Your Pov

" I guess i will go " you say and then meet up  with nagisa to go to your house because on the second week you both discovered that you both were neighbors ( Now when did that happen X3) and you got home changed into your favorite sleeping clothes and meet up with nagisa to go to school again.

Flash back from a few minutes ago

" Hey Nagisa what where you doing you where making me wait for 10 minuted outside my house! " you pout.

Nagisa laughs " I'm sorry ( Y/N ) " he says as we both walk to Class 3E and i plan what could happened in the sleep over with my bag on my back  and i yawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? YOU WILL NEVER KNOW AND IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA BEFORE I POST THE NEXT CHAPTER THAT WOULD HELP ME DO THE CHAPTER FAST WELL U HOPED YOU READERS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!