Chapter 2 - The Lunch With Senpai

i decided that i woulld make two chapters in one day and maybe later on i will make another chapter or tomorrow, and i might make a frisk x reader. I hope you enjoy! Reminders in the other Chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Readers Pov

You followed Nagisa to wear he usually has lunch but you and nagisa weren't alone like you wanted. Kayano and  Karma came since before when you were going Nagisa made you meet them. You had a strange feeling when you were around Nagisa you felt emotion around..... Senpai Nagisa. The four of you made it to the spot and started eating.

They were talking but you just stayed quiet and listened and when you looked at kayano you felt a little jealous that she knew him MORE than you. You would just get mad thinking about it. You had 4 plans to win Nagisa so that kayano wouldn't have him. You even listed them in your room.

Plan 1. Try and get someone to see if he like's me

Plan 2. Spend more time with nagisa

Plan 3. Go to the cherry blossom park

Plan 4. Kill kayano ( ok now your sounding like a yandere ,reader-chan )

You would even make more plans if it meant having Nagisa. after you where done you got up and said a good bye with a smile and then once you turned around your face and body and when you started walking you put on your emotion less face on.

Nagisa Pov

As i was talikng with karma and kayano i noticed that (Y-N) must not like talking with a lot of people and once she left we all wondered ' why did she leave? '

And once i finished with mu lunch i walked back to class with just kayano and karma this time.

Koro sensei's Pov.

I noticed that a (Y/N) was the only one in class i sighed and waited for the rest of the class to come. Once all the kids came in i started to continue the lesson i was teaching before lunch came.

(Y/N) Pov.

I took out my note book and looked out the window and with one of my hands writing everything koro-sensei says and what he is acting like and i tought 'even if it is my first day here, i will get the best scores in here. '

~ A short time skip later ~

Class ended and everyone started to pack up i already had my stuff packed and i walked out of the classroom thinking about Nagisa.