Chapter 9: Yuki's Final fight

OH THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE SO SAD. R.I.P YUKI MIZUKI. WE WONT REMEMBER YOU. Jk. Genki for life (Genzo+Yuki)

"ILL KILL YOU FOR GOOD" Says Yuki "You cant be so sure about that Yuki Mizuki" says the demon. Yuki goes flying at the demon trying to slice him but he uses his sword to deflect it. Yuki gets a bit weak but doesn't notice. She tries to slice the demon again but he dodges and gets Yuki in the chest. It is in paled in her. "YUKI!" Genzo shouts. He catches her and lays her down on the floor. She is weaken horrifically. She goes unconscious. "She is still breathing. Take care of her. I'll fight him my self." "Ok." They all say. Genzo activates his wings and they have an Aroura of fire around it. "You piece of crap! What did you do to her!" "I stabbed her with a sword what does it look like..? But this is a quite special sword. It is a goddess/God killing sword. I only came here to get revenge on Yuki because she hurt me bad." "And know I'm gonna get revenge on you!" Says Genzo "Do you remember what happened last time? You are weak. That girl Yuki is stronger then you! What do you think you can do!"

"What I can do? Many things you can dream of doing." "Shadow ball!" A dark ball shoots atGenzo. He flies into the ball. His flames are shadow and fire now. They notice that something is happening with Yuki. She starts to get up. "I'm going to fight with Genzo. I don't have much time to live. If I take the sword out I will just die automatically." She activates her wings again and flies to Genzo. "Yuki! Your ok!" She starts to get Dizzy. She here's the universe speaking to her and to her only. "Yuki. This will be your Final Fight. You can do this! I BELIEVE IN YOU YUKI MIZUKI!" Says the universe. "Genzo. I need you to make me a promise.

Can you protect this Earth and school with all of your power?" Asked Yuki. "I will try my best Yuki." "Then go down with the others . I will deal with him." Says Yuki "Yuki you won't die on us you got that!" Screams out Hakuro Amano "I'll try my best." "This should be impossible. Yuki should be dead! Her magic should been completely drained by now!" "But it isn't." She points her sword at The demon. It starts to glow rainbow. Draining all her magic "Goddess sword magic Secret art, Elemental Collision!!!" She throws the sword at The Demon. And it's inpaled in the demon. Yuki falls to the ground as Genzo catch's her. Genzo starts to cry "Yuki dont leave us here. Stay with us." Genzo says in a sad tone. "I will always be her with you guys." Says Yuki. Her heart stops. "Yuki? Yuki?! YUKI!!!!!!"