Chapter: 10 A Week Has Past

SORRY FOR KILLING YUKI..  AND SORRY FOR NOT WRITING.. I'll make this as long as possible. See ya guys! :3

A week has pass...

"OK class, so the school year is supposed to end soon. But you have a chose to, Stay here for each summer and complete the School Year or, You may just not go to school when it's summer vacation." Said Mr Okimoto "Raise your hand if you would like to attend the school during summer vacation." Says Okimoto . Everyone raise there hands.

"Yuki would have done it" Thinks Mitsuyo. "I miss yuki so much..." Thinks Genzo. The room's mood changes... The room goes completely silent. "Ok class today might just be a lazy day. Since no one is in great shape today you are dismissed. Ill do the lesson i had planned tomorrow." Everyone packs there stuff and leaves... Genzo fly in the direction of the mountain Yuki got her swords. He sits there in peace. He'd sigh. "Man i remember on the first day of school when i thought she was weird... But when i got to know her a bit more she was an incredible and an amazing person. I can't imagine her gone..." "She wasn't supposed to die yet..." I guess the people you care for have to go sometimes..."

In the underworld...

"So this girl Yuki Mizuki is dead now right..?" Says Satan "Yes sir" Says one of the most powerful demons there. "Well i have a job for you." Says Satan. "What is it sir." "You will go into Yuki's World. And kill everyone she cared about. And destroy and claim the world for ourselves." Says Satan. "Shouldn't i have a name sir?" "You will be called Takashi. Nothing more. Nothing less."

Sorry if this chapter was a bit short. I said i would try to make this one long but i couldn't really. And also, im highly sure no one has noticed but i dont plan my chapters. I just go on with whatever would make this interesting. Next chapter i will try my very best to make this longer. 👋BYE