Chapter 4: The Attack

"HOW POWERFUL ARE YOU" Says Mr Okimoto. The bell rings "C-C-Can I go to my next class sir?" Says Yuki Nervously. The wings start to get smaller and leave her "She can even control her wings at will?!" Thinks Mr Okimoto " You may, but I forgot to tell you that this is your class. These will be your peers. So follow them or use your schedule." OK sir "So she does have a schedule......" Thinks Genzo. As there going to their next class she is thinking of what she has become "What am I? Am i some kind a monster..?" She arrived to her next class

"This is the potion class. Where we learn to brew them." Says Genzo "Doesn't it say we have magic class because the teacher isn't here?" "IT SAYS OUR ASSIGNED CLASS IS MAGIC TYPE CLASSES FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR!" Yuki screams out. "We also have brewing probably since it says Magic type classes." "Is that what Mr Okimoto meant when he said that is my class..." "Wait he said that..." Says Genzo "Well lets go to Magic class so we aren't late.

There is a explosion in the entrance of the school. The school shakes. "WHAT WAS THAT!!" "It was a school attack!" Says Genzo. Everybody in Yuki's class is freaking out "Im not dying today" Says one of the students. Mr Okimoto comes running to them "We have to hide. We have adults dealing with the threat." Yuki Whispers to Genzo "Lets go." "WHAT ARE YOU INSANE." "We are the ones who might be able to deal with this threat. If the threat is dealt with we go back." Says Yuki "Fine." They go running for the doors. The building shakes again. They open the doors. "WHO IS CAUSING THIS TO HAPPEN." There are injured people on the floor. "Oh My God. I - WONT - FORGIVE YOU!"