Chapter 1

"Take it off."

He shrugged off his shirt eagerly revealing wide shoulders curved by tight muscles. His skin glinted with a delicious gleam. My nipples drew tight as I noticed the bulge in his dangerously low jeans. He spread my legs apart and lowered himself on top of me.His lips hovered over my neck almost making me cry out impatiently. He let out a warm breath that made me tremble with need. He roughly placed a kiss, licked and sucked on skin leaving a dark hickey in place. I let out a moan as I lifted my hips to rub against his bulge. I placed my hand on his belt and slowly looked up at him, just as I was about reveal the goodness inside, the belt was ripped away from me.

"What the-", confused I looked up to see Ash standing there with eyes cold and nostrils flared. His jaw was clenched so tight it looked like a muscle could pop any second.

He grabbed- oh what's his name?- by the shoulders and shoved him against the wall. He drew his face close, probably scaring the crap out of the poor guy.

"Don't you ever fucking touch her again unless you want me to track you down and beat the shit out of your worthless ass."

Ash let go of his rough hold on the guy and he dropped to the floor and clumsily scrambled off the floor and out the door.

Huh, gone without a fight.

I sprung up and pushed at his chest.

"WHAT THE HELL ASH?? You can't just fucking barge in here while I'm in the middle of something! Did you NOT see the damn sock hanging on the door?? Let me refresh your memory it means IM BUSY YOU FUCK!"

"Are you kidding me? It sounded like you were being killed! So me being the good guy I am decided to help out you, someone I see as a sister and would do anything for you. You should THANK me for being the one to save you and not your actual brother."
Ash's eyes were a burning flame as he finished his little rant. He hesitated as his eyes roamed over my shirtless clad self. They snapped back up to my eyes with another emotion added besides anger, but it was gone as soon as it came.

"And why do you care so much, you're just my brothers friend."

Ash's jaw clenched, then retorted in a sickly sweet voice,
"Fine but next time somebody is trying to kill you, I'll just keep on walking, no more Mr.NiceGuy."

Ash turned to leave my room yanked the door open.
"HE WASN'T TRYING TO KILL ME! HE WAS TRYING TO GIVE ME PLEASURE."

He turns around and says, "If I was giving you 'pleasure' it sure as hell wouldn't sound like you getting eating alive by a pack of wolves. And with that he slammed the door, shaking her whole room.

I fell against my bed and huffed out a breath.

Ashton Knight everyone! A round of applause to the who's kept me sexually frustrated since the day he moved into town. Nineteen with soft and messy hair that would make Jesse from Full House jealous. His face was like it was chiseled by a Greek sculpture and had blue piercing eyes that could make a nun wet. He made me feel a way I never thought I could feel. But the most important part was, he was my brothers best friend. Normally I wouldn't care since I've gotten with at least two of my brothers friends but with Nathan's condition I haven't seen anyone who could bring out the inner child in him like Ash could.

I let a frustrated sigh as I hopped of my bed and made my way towards the bathroom in desperate need of a cold shower.