Chapter 2

The cold water pelted my skin smoldering the burning tension. I turned off the shower and stepped out.

Shit. In my haste to rid thoughts of Ash, I completely forgot to bring my towel! I bent over and searched under the sink and thankfully found a towel. I quickly wrapped it around my body but found it only stopped mid thigh. Great! I slowly opened the door and looked out, ready to make a quick escape. I opened it wider and stepped outside just to be slammed to the floor.

"Fuck." I groaned out and looked up to see the culprit. My eyes grew to the size of saucers when they met a familiar blue ones.

Ash's eyes turned to a colour so dark it made me guess if he ever had blue eyes. I lowered my eyes to see that the towel was barely keeping my breast covered.

"Ohmygod!" I bolted up and secured my towel before it could reveal the twins. Poor girls they just wanted to have a little fun.

"Never knew you would past a B cup." A lazy grin lights up his face as a horrible blush creeps up on mine.

I freeze as he comes close to me and whispers huskily, "Pleasing to see you've grown since two years." Ash goes inside the bathroom while I'm left staring at him and well his nice and perky butt.

"Get a good look at my butt love?" Ash calls out from the bathroom, making me jump.

"Oh yeah! Of course. Keep working on them squats big boy, I see there working!"

I grin and finally make my way to my bedroom.

I walk to my closet and pull out a black A-line skirt, a white fitted crop top, and every guys weakness-- knee high socks. I put on my clothes and let my hair down and applied my make up consisting of mascara and winged eyeliner. I heard the doorbell ring and I shoved my feet into some flats then bolted my way downstairs.

"Damn Bells looking fine as always." I see Ali sat down with a tall glass of milk in hand.

"Arabella at your service", I bow down and then throw myself on Ali giving her my oh so famous hugs.

Ali pushes me off and I fall for the second time today.

"Ow! Aren't you going to help me up babe?"

Ali lowers herself on the floor and flicks me off.

"How was Mr.Girlfriendof3years?"

I brushed myself off and sat up.

"Sadly all this chasing led to nothing, Ash came bursting in like a bull and the poor guy ran back home. My guess is he probably shat himself a little."

"What! You've been trying to hook up with him since he wore that really 'hot' Christmas sweater." She mimicked a superly excited voice. I smack her her arm, she gives me a look and rubs her arm.

"You didn't even get to see a little peepee? "

"Ugh, I had my hand right on the prize but unfortunately that's exactly when the party pooper decided to make an entrance and not just inside the guys pants."

I recount the mornings event to Ali and by the end she's left staring at me with a stupid smirk on her face.

"What?"

Ali pounces on top of me and gives me a couple of slaps and hair tugs. Just as she reaches out to throw another slap I grab at her and look at her like she admitted she was having an affair with our PE teacher.

"What the hell Ali?!? Before you attempt to kill me could you please tell me why you're going to commit murder?!"

Ali's eye hold so much excitement I'm worried I'm going to have to scrape Ali eye stuff off of me. She brings her head down which holds a face splitting grin and says excitedly, "Ash is definitely after your dinkle doo!!!!"

Confusion clouds my face as I try to take in what she just said. My jaw drops to the core of the earth as I realize what Ali meant.

"No no no no no and no! He does not like me. He's barely noticed me and you're just high on cow hormones from that milk."

"Well he's obviously noticed how your body has 'grown' these past two years!!" Ali squeals incoherent crap and jumps down on my only spleen. I grunt out but she doesn't seem to care that she's smothering her only friend.

"Usually I like to skip to the part where both the girls are naked."

"Hey that's my sister you shit," Nathan grabs hold of Ash's head between his arms and roughly runs his knuckles on his head, he looks up to Ali and says,"though I wouldn't mind see you naked Al!" He winks at a blushing Ali and then Ash grabs hold of Nathan's hand and brings him down the floor, they roll around pulling hair like a bunch of girls.

I shoot up from my position, knocking off Ali. I sprint to where Nathan and Ash are currently have their sissy fight.

"FOR NARNIA!!" I cry out as I jump on both men and land punches anywhere I can get.

"FOR HORMONAL COWS!" Comes another cry as Ali joins the fight, tickling like a maniac.

"Ow ow ow, nathy-poo you hit my toe!"

Nathan jumps up with a worried expression. He kneels down next to Ash and softly massages his foot.

"Is that better Ashy-poo?"

Ash looks up with round eyes and pouty lips that made me think of places I could have them against. "Yes," Ash snuggled up to Nathan while Nathan kissed his forehead.

"Pftttt," I burst out laughing along with Ali, clutching at my stomach. I rolled on the floor feeling like my stomach was going to burst any moment. As I wiped some tears after finally keeping my laughter in,I looked to see two glaring boys at us.

"Their just jealous, they'll never find a love as true as ours nathy-poo." Ash picks up Nathan and makes his way towards the living room just to throw Nathan on the couch and make a grab for the control.

"Fuck you Ash." Nathan pouts but sits next to him wining about what show they should watch.

Ali whispers in my ear, "Nathan is just a miner set back, but he totally wants you."

I flick off Ali and grab my purse and pull her towards the front door.

"We're off to the mall!" The boys didn't even acknowledge as they concentrated on a new episode of Adventure Time. I grabbed the keys off the hook and lingered near the tv just as I was about to tell the guys to record the show, Ali pushes me out the door.

"Onward wench!"

___________________________

Hello!!! Hopefully you

Guys like my story! or those that bother to read them!

Anyways here I have some of the cast members that I thought would fit the roles perfectly!

Ash: Devin Paisley (he's too fucking hot)

Nathan: Logan lerman

Ali: London grammar

And drummmmm roll please

For the one

And only

Ms. Arabella!!!!

Sadly I haven't found out who could play her! so hopefully I get some suggestions or find someone perfect. I haven't really given a description on how she looks due to not knowing who could play just in case I find someone perfect but is the exact opposite of how I described!

And ps I chose the name Arabella because of an Artic Monkeys song called Arabella. they are just the best!